Friend Or Foe

Movie: Captain America: Civil War

Tony's helmet quickly comes back up and he stares both soldiers down, that's when {Y/N} sees a small speck on the ground running towards Peter, it disappears for a moment before showing up on Steve's shield.

"Alright, Scott" {Y/N} says.

"Hey, guys, something..." suddenly Scot jumps up transforming back to normal and knocks Peter back and grabs Steve's shield.

"Whoa. What the hell was that?" Rhodes stammers as Scott makes his way over to {Y/N} and Steve.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America," Scott says handing Steve his shield back and standing beside {Y/N}.

"Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her" Tony says flying up "Rhodes, you wanna take the super soldiers?" Rhodes nods also flying up.

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes," Rhodes says.

"Barnes is mine!" T'Challa quickly runs off, Rhodes then starts flying towards the terminal, but Steve throws his shield at him, {Y/N} quickly runs after T'Challa. When she's close enough she throws her shield which sends him to the ground, he goes to run once again but she jumps on his back.

"You want to get to him? You have to go through me" she says, suddenly he throws her off of him and turns to her.

"Move" he growls, she stands and looks at him "I won't ask a second time" she steps back with her shield up easily blocking his attacks, he brings his claws out and runs them down her shield creating a sicking sound, suddenly he kicks her back and she lands on the ground when Rhodes flies over to her with a baton in his hand, she puts her shield up as he brings down the baton and hits it which sends him flying backwards.

"Really?" she asks standing up.

"Look, {Y/N}. if you come with me now I won't hurt you" Rhodes says, she looks at him.

"I don't believe you," she says, Rhodes shakes his head.

"Then I'm sorry for what I'm about to do..." he stands and flies towards her, she quickly jumps up and kicks him to the ground.

"Yeah, well, I'm sorry about that" suddenly T'Challa comes back and starts clawing her again "seriously can you not with the claws!" she jumps and kicks him in the face.

"Hey, {Y/N}! Heads up!" she turns to see Scott running towards her, once close enough he throws her a small truck, she looks at it confused "throw it at this" he holds up a silver disc with a small blue light in the middle.

"Oh, alright" she mutters to herself.

"Now!" he chucks the disc and she quickly throws the truck at it, Natasha notices and starts running towards them, the truck hits the disc and it grows to a normal sized truck and heads towards a stunned War-Machine. It hits the ground which causes it to explode {Y/N} and Scott step back shocked "oh, man. I thought that was a water truck" Scott says, {Y/N} turns to him "uh, sorry" she grabs his arm and runs off, soon they catch up with Steve who's running towards the plan carrier with Wanda and Clint running behind them.

"Come on!" Steve shouts, Bucky and Sam are running towards them, suddenly a laser drills into the ground in front of them causing all of them to stop.

"Captain Rogers... I know you believe what you're doing is right, but for the collective good... you must surrender now" Vision says, suddenly all of Tony's team are standing on the other side of the laser beamed line in the ground.

"What do we do, Cap?" {Y/N} asks, looking at Tony's team.

"We fight," he says moving forward. Both teams start walking/flying towards each other, soon they all start running, Tony and Rhodes start flying, when the two teams collide, it goes into utter chaos, punches being thrown, kicks being blocked. {Y/N} notices Bucky and T'Challa fighting a few feet away she quickly makes her way over dodging bullets and arrows, T'Challa pins Bucky to the ground and {Y/N} runs over punching him in the face which sends him flying backwards, turning to Bucky she helps him stand. T'Challa stands and quickly runs towards the two, Bucky quickly looks at {Y/N} and picks her up.

"Bucky! What are you doing!?" she asks, he doesn't respond as he throws her towards T'Challa who stumbles back "really?! I swear... if you do that again I'll kill you myself" she says quickly pinning T'Challa to the ground, Bucky walks over a smirk on his face "that was not funny, James" she mutters gritting her teeth as she keeps a hold on T'Challa, Bucky looks to T'Challa.

"I didn't kill your father."

"Then why did you run?" T'Challa asks pushing {Y/N} off fo him and stands up kicking her into a stack of crates, {Y/N} groans sitting up to see T'Challa running towards her with his claws out when his stopped by Wanda who was using her powers to keep T'Challa still she then flicks him into an airport walkway before running over to {Y/N} and helping her stand.

"Steve needs you," she says pointing towards Steve who was fighting Peter.

"Thank you, Wanda" {Y/N} says, Wanda nods in reply. Steve throws his shield and breaks Peter's web which causes him to fall, {Y/N} makes it over looking at Peter.

"That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all," Peter says pointing to Steve's shield which lay on the ground.

"Look, Spider-Boy, there's a lot going on here that you don't understand" {Y/N} says.

"It's- it's Spider-Man and Mr. Stark said that he'd say that not you. Wow" Peter says pointing to Steve then {Y/N}.

"Yeah, well, plans change" she replies, Peter suddenly brings his hands up and webs {Y/N}'s legs which causes her to drop her shield as he yanks her towards him, Steve looks on wide-eyed and chases after her, suddenly Peter's feet collide with {Y/N}'s face which sends her flying backwards into a metal wall.

"But, he also said go for the legs!" {Y/N} brings her hand up to her face and winces slightly pulling her hand back she sees blood covering her fingertips, she sees Steve going for her shield but he's stopped by Peter, {Y/N} gets up noticing Steve's shield next to her and she picks it up running towards Steve who had just thrown Peter to the ground, {Y/N} hands Steve his shield back and goes to pick up hers but Peter once again webs her hand.

"Not again Spider-Boy" she flings her webbed hand back which sends Peter flying towards her, she brings her shield up hitting him back. Peter gets up quickly and flings himself up onto an airport walkway.

"Stark tell you anything else?" Steve asks.

"That you're wrong. You think you're right. That makes you dangerous" Peter flings himself towards Steve who jumps up and kicks him into the metal bar of the walkway.

"Guess he had a point," Steve says as {Y/N} throws her shield at the same place where Peter hit which causes the walkway to collapse, but Peter catches it struggling to hold it up, {Y/N} smiles and chuckles a little as she straps her shield to her back.

"You got heart, Spider-Boy. Where you from?" she asks placing her hand on her hips.

"Queens" he gasps struggling, {Y/N} nods and turns to walk away before looking over her shoulder a smile on her face.

"Brooklyn" with that she runs off leaving Steve with Peter.  

---

~Bread 🍞