The Beginning Of The End

Movie: The Winter Soldier

{Y/N} walks into the small room she'd been told to go to, to see her suit, shield and gun on the bed. She quickly changes strapping the shield onto her back and placing her gun in her holster.

"You sure your gonna be ok?" Sam asks from her doorway, she nods in reply.

"Of course," Sam looks at her for a moment before smiling.

"I know you would... you're strong, remember that when you're out there" he replies, {Y/N} takes a deep breath before walking past him.

*Time skip*

"Negative, DT-6. The pattern is full." The tech worker turns to his colleague "well, he could've said something" suddenly a sharp noise rips through their earpieces "ow!"

"Must be the dish" the other tech worker says, ripping out his earpiece.

"I'll go check" the first tech worker gets up and walks over to the door and opens it to be met with, Steve, {Y/N}, Sam and Maria. Sam and Maria have their guns pointed in front of them.

"Excuse us," Steve says pushing past the stunned tech worker {Y/N} following close behind, Steve stands in front of the desk looking down at the microphone that connects with the whole building, noticing his hesitation, {Y/N} carefully pushes him aside and leans down to the microphone.

"Attention all SHIELD agents. This {Y/N} Barnes. You've heard a lot about me and Steve Rogers over the past few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt us down. But I think it's time you know the truth. SHEILD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader the STRIKE and insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want: absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not" {Y/N} pulls away, Sam, Steve and Maria stare at her for a moment before Sam speaks up.

"Did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?" {Y/N} turns to him and shrugs.

*Time skip*

"Hey, guys. How do we know the good guy form the bad guys?" Sam asks as he, {Y/N} and Steve make their way towards the Helicarriers.

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad" {Y/N} replies, Sam nods and flies off, that's when Steve and {Y/N} get stopped by HYDRA agents which start shooting.

"Hey, I think I found those bad guys you were talking about" {Y/N} takes her gun and starts firing back at the HYDRA agents. Steve quickly jumps over the barrier and runs towards the oncoming agents, soon enough the HYDRA agents are either dead or knocked out, {Y/N} takes a deep breath looking to the side noticing the Helicarriers, she turns back to Steve giving him a small salute.

"Good luck, Cap" Steve nods and she runs off towards her Helicarrier he watches for a moment before running off to his own.

*Time skip*

"Alpha locked," Steve says.

"I've lost contact with Barnes! Falcon where are you?!" Maria asks typing stuff into her computer.

"I'm in!" Sam replies running over to the unoccupied box "Bravo locked!"

"Two down, one to go," Maria says still typing "come on {Y/N}."