New Recruits?

Movie: Captain America: Civil War

{Y/N} sits next to Bucky in the backseat while Sam sits in the front the three watch as Steve and Sharon talk.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asks.

"No" Sam replies, {Y/N} looks at the two as Bucky lets out an irritated sigh and scoots closer to {Y/N}.

"Do you mind?" she asks as he now almost sitting on top of her.

"Well, he wouldn't move his seat up," Bucky says, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, well, I'm kinda squashed here" Bucky looks at her and moves ever so slightly "thank you," she says sarcastically rolling her eyes as Steve makes his way back to the car.

---

Everyone slowly gets out of the car as Clint makes his way over with Wanda close behind.

"{Y/N}, Cap," Clint says smiling.

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice," Steve says shaking Clint's hand.

"Hey, man, you're doing me a favour. Besides, I owe a debt" Clint replies looking at Wanda.

"Thanks for having my back," Steve says nodding towards Wanda.

"It was time to get off my ass" she replies with a shrug.

"How about our new recruit?" {Y/N} asks, Clint smiles and walks to the van.

"He's raring' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him" Clint says opening the van door "but he should be good to go" the man inside sits up abruptly and opens his eyes, Sam walks up beside {Y/N} and crosses his arms as the man gets out.

"What time zone is this?" he asks looking around with squinted eyes.

"Come on. Come on" Clint helps him out.

"Captain America."

"Mr. Lang."

"It's an honour. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome!" Scott says, he points to Wanda "I know you, too. Your great" he then turns to {Y/N} "Miss America! Wow!" Scott says looking like he's almost about to cry.

"Oh. Are you alright" {Y/N} asks, Scott shakes his head sniffling.

"Yes, it's just this is the best day of my life! Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so... thanks for thinking of me" {Y/N} nods.

"Of course," Scott then notices Sam.

"Hey, man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam replies.

"Uh, good to see you. Look what happened last time when I..."

"It was a great addition, but it'll never happen again," Sam says.

"They tell you what we're up against?" {Y/N} asks, Scott thinks for a moment.

"Something about some psycho-assassins."

"We're outside the law on this one," Steve says.

"So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man" {Y/N} says, Scott smiles.

"Yeah, well, what else is new?"

"We should get moving," Bucky says.

"We got a chopper lined up," Clint says, that's when a German man starts speaking on the PA.

"They're evacuating the airport" {Y/N} says.

"You can speak German too?" Scott asks, {Y/N} looks at him and nods.

"It's gotta be Stark," Sam says.

"Wait, wait, hold up. Stark?" Scott asks.

"Suit up," Steve says.

*Time skip*

{Y/N} walks beside Steve as they make their way onto the airfield, soon they start jogging, suddenly something is shot into the helicopter in front of them which causes them to come to a halt, {Y/N} looks up to see Tony in his Iron Man suit, he and Rhodes both land in front of the super soldiers.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport," Tony says as his helmet disappears into his suit "don't you think it's weird?" he asks turning to Rhodes.

"Definitely weird."

"Hear us out, Tony" {Y/N} says, Tony nods and turns to look at them, {Y/N} sighs as she notices the bruise around Tony's eye.

"That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this" Steve says, that's when T'Challa joins and looks at Steve and {Y/N}.

"Captain's."

"Your Highness" Steve replies with a nod.

"Anyway, Ross gave me thirty-six hours to bring you in. that was twenty-four hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony asks.

"You're after the wrong guy," Steve says.

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday" Tony says.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony I can't."

"Steve..." Nat walks up from behind Steve and {Y/N} "you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" Nat asks.

"Alright, I've run out of patience" Tony puts his hand up to his mouth "Underoos!" suddenly Steve's shield is yanked out of his hands while a weird web of sorts wraps itself around his and {Y/N}'s hands, that's when Spider-Man lands on a metal box Steve's shield in hand "nice job, kid."

"Thanks, I could've stuck the landing a little better, it's just... new suit. It's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's perfect. Thank you" Peter says.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation," Tony says.

"Oh, ok. Cap. Captain" Peter says addressing both super soldiers, they both look at him "big fan. I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later, just..."

"Hey everyone," Peter says waving.

"Good job."

"You've been busy," Steve says, Tony turns.

"And you've been a complete idiot, dragging in Clint, 'rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep..." Tony sighs "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed," Steve says, {Y/N} watches as Tony's face scrunches.

"Alright, we're done. You're gonna turn them over, you're gonna come with us, now, because it's us... or a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite" Steve looks at {Y/N} "come on."

"We found it" Sam says he voice coming through {Y/N} and Steve's earpieces "the Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway" {Y/N} shakes her head.

"You ready" Steve asks quietly, she nods in reply looking at Tony who was watching the two carefully.

"Let's do this" both Steve and {Y/N} break their webbed hands free.

---

~Bread 🍞