A Party To Never Forget!

Movie: Avengers: Age Of Ultron

"But it's a trick!" Clint says loudly pointing to Thor's hammer that sat on the table in the middle of the group.

"Oh, no. It's much more than that" Thor says leaning back.

"Uh, 'whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!' whatever man! It's a trick" Clint replies.

"Well please, be my guest."

"Come on," Tony says.

"Really?" Clint asks.

"Yeah!" Clint quickly gets up walking over to the hammer.

"Oh, this is gonna be beautiful," Rhodes says getting comfortable on the couch.

"Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up" Tony says from beside {Y/N} who had her head on Steve's shoulder.

"You know I've seen this before, right?" Clint says placing his hand on the hammer and trying to lift it, after a few seconds he gives up and looks at Thor "I still don't know how you do it" with that Clint sulks back to his spot on the couch.

"Smell the silent judgement?" Tony asks.

"Please, Stark, by all means," Clint says gesturing to the hammer, Tony tilts his head smirking and getting up.

"Oh, here we go" {Y/N} chuckles.

"Ok," Maria says leaning forward a bit.

"Uh-oh," Rhodes says shaking his head.

"Um-hmm" Clint hums watching Tony.

"Never one to shrink from an honest challenge," Tony says standing in front of the hammer.

"Get after it!" Clint shouts.

"It's physics."

"Oh, my" {Y/N} whispers.

"Physics!" Bruce shouts as Tony grasps the hammer's handle before he does anything he looks over at Thor.

"Right, so, if I lift it, I... I then rule Asgard?" Tony asks.

"Yes, of course," Thor nods.

"I will be re-instituting Prima Nocta," Tony says trying to lift the hammer but falling "I'll be right back" a few seconds later he comes back wearing his armoured suit hand and once again tries to lift it. A few minutes later Rhodes has his armoured suit hand on and trying to help Tony lift the hammer.

"Are you even pulling?" Rhodes asks.

"Are you on my team?" Tony sasses.

"Just represent! Pull!"

"Alright, let's go!" they both pull as hard as they can, and end up falling, later Bruce tries to lift the hammer, he roars trying to change to the Hulk but fails, and everyone but Natasha stares at him warily. Natasha grins

"Huh?" next everyone turns to Steve.

"Let's go, Steve, no pressure," Tony says, Steve gets up walking to the hammer.

"Come on, Cap," Rhodes says, Steve grips the hammer and tries to lift it, Thor and {Y/N} watch as the hammer moves a tiny bit going unnoticed by everyone else, after falling to lift it Steve put's his hands in the air, Thor lets out a laugh.

"Nothing."

"And?" Tony asks.

"Widow, {Y/N}" the two females shake their heads at Bruce's suggestion.