The Others

Movie: Captain America: Civil War

Sam and Steve walk into the large room where they see {Y/N} and Bucky waking up.

"Steve," Bucky says, {Y/N} looks up to see Steve looking at her and Bucky with tired and worried eyes.

"Which Bucky and {Y/N} am I talking to?" Steve asks.

"Your mum's name is Sarah..." Bucky says smiling.

"You used to wear newspapers in your shoes" {Y/N} says her voice weak as she chuckles dryly.

"Just like that, we're supposed to be cool?" Sam asks.

"What did we do?" Bucky asks cringing at the thought.

"Enough" Steve replies.

"Oh god, I knew this would happen..." Bucky says, "everything HYDRA put inside us is still there... all he had to do was say the goddamn words."

"Who was he?"

"We don't know."

"People are dead. The bombing, the setup, the doctor did all that just to get ten minutes with you two. I need you to do better than 'I don't know'" Steve says, {Y/N} props herself up groaning in the process.

"He... he wanted to know about Siberia... where we were kept... he wanted to know exactly where."

"Why would he want to know that?" Steve asks, {Y/N} shakes her head.

"Because we're not the only Winter Soldiers" Steve and Sam share looks.

1991

Bucky and {Y/N} follow the car. Bucky drives up to the driver's side and smashes the window causing the car to crash, {Y/N} goes up to the car with Bucky following, he pulls up beside her and nods. {Y/N} hops off of her bike and goes to the back of the car and rips open boot revealing the serum.

---

Screaming... pain... agony. That's all that now claimed the minds of the two siblings sitting next to each other. The door opens and the man before them nods, the two stand up and follow him to the training room. Bucky watches as {Y/N} fights the newly transformed Winter Soldier, the soldier suddenly grabs her arm and bends it at an odd angle, she grunts looking up. Bucky tilts his head ready to get up if needed, the soldier kicks {Y/N} sending her into the wall behind her, she brings her head up, strands of hair sticking to her face.

"Good work" suddenly the soldier grabs the doctor who was taking his pulse by his neck and slams him to the ground. {Y/N} and Bucky walks over to the boss who puts his gun up looking at the two "get me out of here" the two walk him towards the exit moving through the room which has gone into chaos, one of the Winter Soldiers run towards {Y/N} who quickly kicks him into the wall while her bother fights off another. Soon they all make it out and {Y/N} locks the gate behind her.

--

"Who were they?" Steve asks.

"Their most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in HYDRA history. And that was before the serum" Bucky says.

"They all turn out like you two?" Sam asks.

"Worse" {Y/N} replies.

"the doctor, could he control them?" Steve asks.

"Enough."

"Said he wanted to see an empire fall."

"With these guys, he could do it. They speak thirty languages, can hide in plain sight... infiltrate, assassinate, destabilise. They can take a whole country down in one night and the worse part... you'd never see them coming" Sam steps up to Steve.

"This would have been a lot easier a week ago."

"If we call Tony..." Steve is cut off by Sam.

"No, he won't believe us."

"Even if he did..."

"Who knows if the Accords would let him help."

"We're on our own."

"Maybe not. I know a guy."

---

"I don't suppose you have any idea where they are?" Secretary Ross asks looking at Tony and Natasha.

"We will. GSG-9's got the borders covered. Recon's flying 24/7. They'll get a hit. We'll handle it.

"You don't get it Stark. It's not yours to handle. It's clear you can't be objective. I'm putting Special Ops on this."

"What happens when the shooting starts? What, do you kill Steve Rogers and {Y/N}?" Natasha asks.

"If we're provoked. Branes would've been eliminated in Romania if it wasn't for Rogers and {Y/N}. There are dead people who would be alive now. Feel free to check my math."

"All due respect, you're not going to solve this with boys in bullets, Ross. You gotta let us bring them in" Tony says.

"How would that end any differently from the last time?"

"Because this time, I won't be wearing loafers and a silk shirt. Seventy-two hours guaranteed."

"Thirty-six hours. Barnes, both of them. Rogers. Wilson.

"Thank you, sir" Ross walks out leaving Tony and Nat together. Tony rubs his hand on his chest and sits down "my left arm is numb, is that normal?" Nat pats him on the shoulder.

"You alright?" he has a black eye and a cut on his brow.

"Always. Thirty-six hours, jeez."

"We're seriously understaffed" Nat replies.

"Oh, yeah. It'd be great if we had a Hulk right about now. Any shot?"

"No. You really think he'd be on our side?"

"No."

"I have an idea."

"Me too. Where's yours?"

"Downstairs. Where's yours?" Tony smiles slightly.

---

~Bread 🍞