New & Old Faces

A/N- Down below (or wherever it is) is what you're wearing if you want, I don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Movie: Avengers: Infinity War

"Slow down, slow down. I'm totally not kidding" Tony says as he and Pepper walk through Central Park.

"You're totally rambling" Pepper replies.

"No, I'm not."

"Lost me."

"Look, you know how you're having a dream, and in the dream you gotta pee?"

"Yeah?"

"Ok, and then you're like "oh my god, there's no bathroom, what am I gonna do?" "Oh someone's watching" "I'm gonna go in my pants."

"Right. And then you wake up, and in real life, you actually have to pee."

"Yes."

"Yeah. Everybody has that."

"Right! That's the point I'm trying to make. Apropos of that, I dreamt, we had a kid. So real. We named him after your eccentric uncle. Uh, what was his name?"

"Right."

"Morgan! Morgan."

"So you woke up and thought that we were..."

"Expecting."

"Yeah."

"Yes?" Tony asks becoming excited.

"No."

"I had a dream. It was so real."

"If you wanted to have a kid, you wouldn't have done that" Pepper unties Tony's jacket sleeves and taps his chest.

"I'm glad you brought this up, 'cause it's nothing. It's just a housing unit for nanoparticles."

"It's not helping your case, ok?"

"No, no, it's an attachment, it's not a-"

"You don't need that."

"I know. I had the surgery. I'm just trying to protect us. The future usses, and that's it. Just in case there's a monster in the closet, instead of, you know..."

"Shirts?"

"You know me so well. You finish all my sentences."

"You should have shirts in your closet."

"Yeah. You know what there should be? No more surprises. We're gonna have a nice dinner tonight. Show off this Harry win-stone. Right? And we should have no more surprises. Ever. I should promise you."

"Yes."

"I will" Tony leans forward kissing Pepper.

"Tony Stark, I'm Doctor Stephan Strange. I need you to come with me" Stephan then looks to Pepper "oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way," Tony and Pepper look at him clearly shocked.