Squidward & Friends

{A/N: Don't ask about the title just go with it, cause I don't even know XD}

Movie: Avengers: Infinity War

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., what are we looking at?" Tony asks as he and {Y/N} stand outside, various people running by them and objects flying overhead.

"Not sure, I'm working on it."

"Hey! You might wanna put that Time Stone in your back pocket, Doc!" Tony says as Stephan, Bruce and Wong join him and {Y/N} outside.

"Might wanna use it" Stephan replies as he follows Tony and {Y/N} down towards the intersection where they turn the corner to see a huge circular ship floating above the city.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., evac anyone south of 43rd street, notify first responders" {Y/N} says.

"Will do" Stephan uses his magic to blast back the dust which is gone within a second, Stephan looks at Tony and winks.

"Hear me and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributing to..." the alien is cut off by Tony.

"I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here!" Tony shouts the alien looks at Stephan.

"Stonekeeper..." the alien gestures towards Tony "does this chattering animal speak for you?"

"Certainly not. I speak for myself" Stephan uses his magic once again to bring up shields on both his fists, Wong doing the same as Stephan steps forward "but you're trespassing in this city and on this planet."

"That means get lost, Squidward!" Tony shouts.

"He exhausts me," the alien says, the bigger alien grunts.

"Bring me the stone" the bigger alien once again grunts and drops his huge alien hammer on the ground dragging it along as he slowly walks forward.

"Really?" {Y/N} asks "you had to call him Squidward?" Tony shrugs.

"It was a good idea at the time. Banner, you want a piece?"

"No, not really, but when do I ever get what I want?" Bruce attempts to change into the Hulk.

"Been a while. Good to have you, buddy."

"I just... I need to concentrate here for one second. Come on, come on, man."

"Where's your guy?"

"I don't know. We've sort of been having a thing."

"There's no time for a thing."

"I know" Tony points.

"That's the thing right there. Let's go" Bruce grunts but has no luck in releasing the Hulk. {Y/N} looks at him with her eyebrows furrowed while Stephan looks at him in disbelief "dude, you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards."

"Tony, I'm sorry... either I can't, or he won't."

"It's ok. Hey, stand down" Tony looks at Wong "keep an eye on him. Thank you."

"I have him," Wong says.

"Damn it" Bruce mutters, as the big alien approaches them, Tony taps his chest a few times which causes his nanotech Iron Man suit to form on him he brings his arm up which grows from his suit to protect himself from the blow of the alien's hammer, then a set of blasters come from his back blasting the alien backwards.

"Where'd that come from?" Bruce asks.

"It's nano-tech. You like it? A little somet-" Tony is cut off by a spike of earth being shot up from under his feet and sending him into the air, while, {Y/N}, Stephan and Wong use their shields to block debris getting thrown towards them.

"Dr. Banner, if the rest of your green friend won't be joining us..." Stephan opens a portal beneath Bruce's feet teleporting him to a nearby park, Tony flies back down.

"Gotta get that stone outta here, now," Tony says pointing to Stephan.

"It stays with me."

"Exactly, bye" as Tony flies through the obstacle course of debris he's suddenly hit by the bigger alien's hammer sending him through a building and into the same park as Bruce.

"Tony, you ok? How are we doing? Good? Bad?" Bruce asks.

"Really, really good. Really good. Do you plan on helping out?"

"I'm trying. He won't come out" {Y/N} arrives through one of Stephan's portals and instantly grabs Bruce pulling him out of the way as the hammer flies past, Tony gets up blasting the alien who deflects his shots, suddenly one of the trees is sliced in half causing both Bruce and {Y/N} to dodge it "come on, Hulk. What are you doing to me?" Bruce starts slapping himself "Nooo!" Bruce falls back "what do you mean no?!" {Y/N} runs over to help Tony only to see him get knocked down but the alien who's about ready to kill him when suddenly Peter swings in grabbing the hammer mid-swing with his hands.

"Hey, man. What's up, Mr. Stark?" Peter asks.

"Kid, where'd you come from?"

"Field trip to MoMA" the alien grabs Peter and throws him towards {Y/N} who grabs Peter's hand as he flies past her "oh, hey. What's up Mrs. Rogers" {Y/N} smiles.

"Not much."

"What's this guy's problem anyway?"

"Oh, him? He's from space. He came to steal a necklace form a wizard" Peter nods as {Y/N} lets him go and he swings towards the alien, {Y/N} looks down at the shield on her arm and takes it in her hand, she looks back up and throws it which causes the alien to stumble back giving Tony and Peter enough time to land a few blows, her shield comes back attaching itself back onto her wrist "oh, Tony you genius."

"Thank you, I thought you'd like that!" Tony shouts still fighting the alien, suddenly Stephan flies past wrapped in is cloak "Uh, Peter. That's the wizard. Get on it!"

"On it!" Peter chases after Stephan whose being chased by the other alien, who notices Peter gaining on him and he throws a billboard at him knocking Peter to the ground "not cool!" suddenly Stephan's cloak gets caught on a light pole causing Stephan to fly loose and nearly hit the ground if it weren't for Peter grabbing onto him but before he can get away a blue light starts pulling up Stephan, Peter grabs a light pole to try and anchor himself but it's no use as both he and Stephan are pulled up "uhh, Mr. Stark? Mrs. Rogers? I'm being beamed up!" Peter shouts.

"Hang on, kid" Tony says as Tony's pinned to the ground, {Y/N} throws her shield hitting the alien in the face knocking him back once again he goes to jump at Tony but is sent through a portal instead he goes to, run back through but Wong closes it quickly only letting the alien's severed hand through which Bruce kicks with disgust "{Y/N} stay here with Bruce, make sure he doesn't disappear again" with that Tony flies off.

"Yep, well. I don't think he was gonna go anywhere" she mutters to herself. A while later {Y/N}, Bruce, and Wong are standing in the middle of the street which was now deserted, Bruce bends down picking up the flip phone Tony had, Wong opens a portal behind them.

"Where are you going?" Bruce asks.

"The Time Stone's been taken. The Sanctum remains unguarded. What will you two do?" Bruce looks down at the phone.

"I'm gonna make a call" Wong nods and closes the portal, {Y/N} places her hand Bruce's when she notices his hesitation.

"It's ok," she says softly "call him" Bruce nods putting the phone up to his ear. 

---

~Bread 🍞