We Are The Avengers

Movie: The Avengers

Loki crawls out of the hole in the floor and sits up, coming face to face with The Avengers everyone looking quite pissed.

"Umm. If it's all the same to you. I'll have that drink now" Loki stammers.

"Can I punch him?" {Y/N} asks, Thor lets out a laugh.

"Of course," he says patting her head, she smiles and punches Loki in the face knocking him out.

*Time skip*

Thor walks Loki who is handcuffed, to a blocked off area where the rest to the team was standing, Loki looks at {Y/N} as he walks past, Tony and Steve stand next to her, they both snicker.

"You did a good job there," Tony says, pointing to the black eye she'd given Loki.

"Thanks Tony" she smiles, Loki goes to say something but can't due to the muzzle around his mouth, Thor walks over and shakes hands with everyone, once he gets to {Y/N} he pulls her in for a hug "oh, we have a hugger over here" he pulls back and ruffles her hair before walking back to Loki. Tony walks over and opens the case which holds the Tesseract, Bruce pulls it out and places it inside a glass tube "you know" she starts, as Thor gives the other end of the glass tube to Loki who is now uncuffed "I'm gonna miss those two," the two Gods step into the energy beam and disappear. Slowly the group split off, Bruce climbs into Tony's car and they drive off, Nat and Clint hop into SHEILD cars and drive off leaving {Y/N} and Steve.

"Shall we?" Steve asks pointing to his motorcycle, {Y/N} nods and climbs on behind him wrapping her arms around his waist, resting her head on his back and closes her eyes as they speed off down the road.

***

"Where are The Avengers?" Fury stands with his hands behind his back looking at the screens of council members.

"I'm not currently tracking their whereabouts," Fury says, "I'd say they've earned a leave of absence."

"And the Tesseract?"

"The Tesseract is where it belongs; out of our reach."

"That's not your call!" Fury squints his eye.

"I didn't make it. I just didn't argue with the God that did."

"So, you let him take it and the war, criminal Loki, who should be answering for his crimes?" Fury chuckles.

"Oh, I think he will be."

"I don't think you understand what you've started. Letting The Avengers loose on this world. They're dangerous!" Fury smiles.

"They sure are. And the whole world knows it. Every world knows it."

"Was that the point of all this? A statement?"

"A promise" Fury responds turning off the monitors and walking out and towards the bridge of the helicarrier.

***

Fury and Agent Hill stand at the window.

"Sir? How does this work now? They've all gone their separate ways, some pretty extremely far. We get into a situation like this again, what happens then?" Agent Hill asks.

"They'll come back."

"You really sure about that?"

"I am."

"Why?"

"Because we'll need them to" Fury smiles continuing to look out the window.

---

End Of The Avengers    

~Bread 🍞