This Isn't Good

Movie: Captain America: Civil War

Steve and Sam run down the dimly lit halls only stopping briefly when they see a dead soldier propped against the wall, they continue to walk forward and into a room which was only filled with more soldiers.

"Oh my god" Sam mutters looking around, Steve bends down when suddenly someone starts speaking.

"Help... me... help" Steve gets up and walks over to the man who's rolling around on the ground groaning, Steve looks at the 'jail cell' that held {Y/N} and Bucky but the two were no longer there.

"Get up!" Steve growls, the man looks up at him, Steve pulls him up by the shirt and pushes him against the wall "who are you? What do you want?"

"To see an empire fall" Sam walks in when suddenly {Y/N} swings her fist at him, he quickly ducks down, and she hits the concrete wall leaving a dent. Sam looks up as she starts walking towards him.

"{Y/N}? I know you're in there, you don't want to do this" Sam says, {Y/N} looks at him and doesn't say anything and swings her fist at him once again "ok, I'm sorry in advance" he says quietly before they start fighting. He punches her in the stomach which sends her stumbling backwards, she looks up at him with no emotion and quickly grabs him by the throat and throws him into the 'jail cell', Steve turns around as Bucky walks up from behind {Y/N} and towards Steve, soon enough the two start throwing punches at one another making their way out of the room. {Y/N} looks down at Sam before following after Bucky and Steve, she stops when she sees Bucky on the floor and Steve against the elevator, looking up at Steve she walks over to him and stands in front of him.

"{Y/N}..." Steve says softly, tilting her head to the side she goes to punch him but he grabs her fist and she pushes him back into the elevator door "stop..." she continues to push him back until he falls through, she looks down to see him at the bottom rolling around, she moves back helping Bucky up. The two make it upstairs where soldiers rush them swinging batons, {Y/N} quickly grabs one of the soldiers and smashes them into the wall, turning she notices Tony going to shoot at Bucky, quickly she slides over to Tony and grabs his wrist, he stiffens and looks up.

"{Y/N}?" she pins him to the ground, he moves his hand up and shoots her off of him and she crashes into a nearby table "sorry" he mumbles getting up to see Bucky coming towards him. Tony brings up his armoured hand up and shoot at Bucky who dodges it, suddenly Bucky punches Tony in the stomach and he flies backwards lading on the floor, {Y/N} gets up noticing Bucky fighting Sharon and Natasha running towards them, {Y/N} runs towards Nat knocking her to the ground.

"What the...?" Natasha quickly gets up and jumps onto {Y/N}'s back, {Y/N} growls and pulls Natasha off and slams her into a table her metal hand wrapped around Nat's neck "you could at least recognise me" Natasha gasps trying to pull {Y/N}'s hand off. Suddenly {Y/N} is punched in the side by T'Challa who then starts fighting her. Bucky notices and throws Sharon into a table and goes to help {Y/N}, who stumbles back before getting punched in the jaw by T'Challa, Bucky clenches his fist and grabs T'Challa by the shirt and throws him to the ground.

"Don't touch her!" Bucky growls before grabbing {Y/N} by the hand and running off up the stairs, T'Challa shakes his head and get up running after them, he lands in front of them and grabs Bucky's metal arm and flings him and Bucky down the stairs, T'Challa quickly gets up and kicks Bucky over the railing which sends him into the wall and makes him hit a couple of other railings on the way down, this causes {Y/N} to run down the stairs and jump onto T'Challa, he gasps out of shock and tries to get her off, she wraps her hand around his throat and he quickly throws her over the railing, she lands next to Bucky who quickly grabs her arm and they run off leaving T'Challa behind. They soon make it to the roof where a helicopter sat they both get in, {Y/N} looks up to see Steve coming towards them.

"It's Steve" she mutters, Bucky starts up the helicopter which causes Steve to run faster he jumps and grabs the bottom of the helicopter trying to pull it back down he grabs onto the railing with one hand while holding onto the helicopter with the other. Bucky smashes his fist through the window and grabs Steve by the throat soon the helicopter is crashing towards the river below, when it makes impact with the water below, both Bucky and {Y/N} fall unconscious, Steve looks at them both before pulling them out of the river. 

---

~Bread 🍞