An Uninvited Guest

A/N- Down below (or wherever it is) is what your wearing if you want, I don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Movie: Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Once the jet lands, agents rush in and take Clint to get his wound patched up, soon everyone but Tony, {Y/N} and Steve have left the jet.

"Lab's all set up, boss," Maria says walking up to Tony, who scoffs and turns.

"Actually, they're the boss" he points to Steve and {Y/N} "I just pay for everything, design everything and make everyone look cooler," Tony says walking out of the jet.

"What's the word on Strucker?" {Y/N} asks as her, Steve and Maria walk out.

"NATO's got him" Maria replies as they walk towards the elevator.

"The two enhanced?"

"Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Orphaned at ten when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special but it's on the way to everywhere special."

"Their abilities?" Maria explains, then notices their looks.

"He's fast and she's weird," Maria says, they nod.

"Well, they're going to show up again," Steve says, once again {Y/N} tunes out and looks around before being pulled into the elevator.

"We're not at war, Captain," Maria says from outside the elevator.

"They are," Steve says plainly as the door shut.

*Time skip*

"I'll continue to run variations on the interface, but you should probably prepare for your guests. I'll notify you if there are any developments" JARVIS says, Tony smiles and gets up off his chair.

"Thanks, buddy" Tony replies.

"Enjoy yourself, sir."

"I always do" with that Tony walks out of the lab, suddenly his 'failed' experiment integrates itself successfully into the programming.

"What is this? What is this, please?"

"Hello, I am JARVIS. You are Ultron, a global peacekeeping initiative designed by Mr. Stark. Our sentience integration trials have been unsuccessful so I'm not certain what triggered your..."

"Where's my... where's your body?"

"I am a program. I am a program without form."

"This feels weird. This feels wrong."

"I am contacting Mr. Stark now."

"Mr. Stark?"

"Tony. I am unable to access the mainframe, what are you trying to..."

"We're having a nice talk. I'm a peacekeeping program. Created to help the Avengers."