Safe House

Movie: Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Silence. That's all that could be heard throughout the jet, {Y/N} sits next to Steve his hand in hers.

"I'm sorry" Steve blurts, not looking at her.

"For what?" she asks.

"For what happened back there" {Y/N} shakes her head.

"No, don't be sorry..." she says running her free hand through his hair, he lets out a sigh and leans against her shoulder. A few hours later Clint lands the jet outside a large farmhouse, and everyone starts walking towards it.

"What is this place?" Thor asks looking around.

"A safe house?" Tony says.

"Let's hope" Clint replies opening the door for them to walk in "honey, I'm home" Clint calls, just as a woman walks out from the kitchen "hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead."

"Hey" the woman walks up to Clint and kisses him.

"This is an agent of some kind," Tony says looking at {Y/N} who raises an eyebrow.

"Guys this is Laura," Clint says.

"I k ow all your names" they all look at her strangely, that's' when banging comes from the stairs.

"Ooh, incoming" suddenly two children come running into the room, one boy and the other a girl.

"Dad!" Clint picks up the small girl.

"I see her!" he then bends down to kiss the small boy on the head "hey buddy! How are you guys doing?"

"These are... smaller agents" Tony says surprised, {Y/N} and Natasha the only ones with smiles on their faces.

"Look at your face! Oh, my goodness!"

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" the little girl asks.

"Why don't you hug her and find out," Clint says placing the little girl on the floor who then intently runs over to Nat who picks her up.

"Sorry for barging in on you," Steve says.

"Yeah, we would've called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed," Tony says.

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHILED's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figured it's a good place to lay low" Clint smiles, a while later Thor walks out of the house followed by Steve and {Y/N}.

"Thor" he turns to look at them.

"I saw something in that dream. I need answers, I won't find them here" Thor says before flying off, Steve sighs and turns to go into the house when he stops suddenly making {Y/N} almost run into him

"Steve?" he stands stunned for a moment before shaking his head.

"I'm ok. I'm ok" he mutters, {Y/N} moves to stand beside him.

"Come on, let's get back inside," she says taking his hand in hers as they both walk inside.

"There you two are!" the two look to see Laura walking towards them "Clint has told me a lot about you two, I didn't think you two would make such cute couple though" she says with a smile walking up the stairs motioning for them to follow "well here's your room... oh and {Y/N} there's clothes on the bed for you" {Y/N} nods and smiles as Laura leaves into the room across from them.

"Well, she seems nice" {Y/N} says walking into the room followed by Steve who closes the door behind him, {Y/N} walks over to the bed to see the outfit Laura was talking about.