Elevator Fighting

Movie: The Winter Soldier 

{Y/N} drags Steve towards the elevator and they both step inside.

"Operations control," Steve says, he looks to {Y/N} who was playing with her gloved metal hand.

"Confirmed" just as the doors are about to close Rumlow and two STRIKE agents walk in.

"All STRIKE personal on-site" Rumlow says.

"Understood."

"Yes, sir."

"Forensics," Rumlow says.

"Confirmed."

"Captains" Rumlow nods towards the two as he stands beside {Y/N}.

"Rumlow" they both reply, as the elevator doors close and the elevator starts moving.

"Evidence response found some fibres on the roof they want us to see, you want me to get the tac-team ready? Rumlow asks.

"No, let's wait and see what it is first" Steve replies.

"Right" {Y/N} notices one of the agents touching their gun, the elevator stops as SHEILD and more STRIKE agents enter.

"Administration level."

"Confirmed."

"Excuse me," an agent says as he moves past Steve to stand beside him.

"Umm... sorry about what happened with Fury. Messed up what happened to him" Rumlow speaks up.

"Thank you" {Y/N} replies as she looks around to notice one of the agents sweating, the elevator stops once again as more agents enter.

"Records."

"Confirmed."

"Steve..." {Y/N} whispers just loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah?"

"They're getting ready to attack" he looks around.

"Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?" one of the agents close to {Y/N} tries to use his electric rod but {Y/N} knocks it out of his hand, Steve takes down another while two other agents walk towards {Y/N}, they manage to cuff one of her wrists with magnetic cuffs before she knocks them to the ground, Rumlow uses his electric rod and hits {Y/N} in the back sending her to her knees. A short time later Steve has managed to take out the rest of the agents leaving Rumlow standing.

"Woah, big guy. I just want you to know, Cap, this ain't personal" Rumlow hits {Y/N} -who was currently kneeled on the ground- across the face quite hard, she lets out a small groan as she lands on her back, blood starting to trickle from her mouth, Steve manages to knock Rumlow out.

"It kind of feels personal," Steve says helping {Y/N} up, she falls into his arms "hey, stay with me" he mutters.

"I'm ok" she replies biting her lip, Steve opens the elevator doors, but there are more STRIKE agents.

"Drop the shield! Put your hands in the air!" Steve uses his shield to break off the elevator wires which sends the elevator down, he once again opens the door to see more STRIKE agents approaching, he quickly closes the doors again "give it up, Rogers! Get that door open!" Steve looks around before looking down at {Y/N}.

"Ok, follow me" he says, {Y/N} takes her shield and they both jump through the elevator window and plummet towards the ground, they crash through more glass and end on the ground floor, {Y/N} groans standing up and blocking a shot form a SHIELD agent's gun, everything is silent for a moment the only sound being that of the bullet hitting the ground, Steve quickly gets up and pulls her towards the garage. When they arrive, they get onto a motorcycle {Y/N} gets on behind Steve.