Who Framed Bucky Barnes?

Movie: Captain America: Civil War

Bringing up her shield {Y/N} moves back as bullets ricochet off it. Bucky who stood beside Steve throws him towards the kitchen window as a soldier comes through it, Bucky turns to {Y/N} and takes her hand before moving forward with his metal hand up blocking oncoming bullets. As they come across a guy Bucky grabs him and smashes his head into the wooden cabinet, while {Y/N} knocks another out she goes to speak but Bucky places his hand over her mouth before smashing though the door where the stairs are filled with soldiers and smashed glass as they fight their way down, Steve jumps down joining them. Bucky elbows a soldier which sends him stumbling over the railing, Steve quickly grabs him.

"Come on, man" Bucky looks at Steve as he elbows another soldier in the face. Bucky moves around him and pulls up one of the railings and swings down, {Y/N} stops as she sees a soldier in front of her she grabs him and slams him against the wall.

"Sorry" she mutters jumping down to help Bucky, Steve throws his shield into another soldier which causes Bucky and {Y/N} to look up at him, Bucky grabs her hand and they jump over the railing which Bucky had pulled up earlier, Steve looks over to see them both going through a door.

"Do you trust me?" Bucky asks looking at {Y/N} who nods.

"Of course, I do."

"Good. We're gonna jump over that railing."

"Ok..." she whispers, they both run forward jumping in sync and landing on the roof across from them. Bucky rolls over to his bag as {Y/N} walks towards him before they once again continue to run until they're both knocked to the ground by a black blur, Bucky looks up the person before fighting, {Y/N} watches to see the person is in a cat like suit and kicks Bucky into a metal vent and goes to claw him but is stopped by {Y/N}. The person looks up at him and goes to claw her, but she ducks and kicks him in the shin.

"Quick, pass me that" {Y/N} looks down to see a metal bar and she kicks it over to Bucky.

"Sam, southwest rooftop," Steve says as he watches Bucky and {Y/N} fight the person.

"Is that {Y/N}?!"

"Sam, not now."

"Who's the guy they're fighting?"

"About to find out" suddenly a helicopter starts shooting at the rooftop "Sam."

"Got him" Bucky kicks the cat-man off him and grabs the backpack.

"Come on!" he says to {Y/N} as they jump over the side of the building and land on a small wall, Bucky looks up to see the man following them as he slides down a wall, Bucky and {Y/N} jump down to the ground with the man not far behind them, looking back {Y/N} spots Steve chasing after them also. The two jump down onto the freeway dodging cars and whatnot as the man and Steve follow.

"Why'd you bring me?!" {Y/N} shouts over the traffic as she runs beside Bucky.

"Because, you're my sister!" he replies, as they jump across cars as the man approaches them fast, noticing three cop cars come to a halt in front of them {Y/N} pushes Bucky to the other side of the road as they continue to run "see that bike?!"

"Yeah!"

"We're jumping on that!"

"Wait, what?!" Bucky stops and grabs the bike flipping it around and landing on the seat.

"Quick! Come on!" {Y/N} quickly hops on and he speeds off down the street once again dodging cars and whatnot. {Y/N} turns to see the cat-man jumping towards them, she extends her metal arm and grabs him by the throat, the bike tilts and the man lets go of {Y/N} dropping to the road as Bucky pushes the bike back up "throw this" he hands her a small bomb, she looks at it for a moment before throwing it at the roof of the tunnel where it sticks, suddenly the man once again jumps at them and splits the bike's tire which causes Bucky and {Y/N} as well as the man to fall to the ground, that when Steve comes running towards them. That's when Rhodes in his War Machine suit lands in front of them with his arms spread, his metal face lingering on {Y/N}.

"Stand down, now" {Y/N} looks around to see soldiers pointing guns at them "congratulations, Cap... you're a criminal" soldiers come over and start cuffing them.

"I'm sorry," Bucky says, {Y/N} looks over at him.

"It's ok, Buck," she says with a small smile, that's when the cat-man takes off his helmet off... T'Challa.

"Your Highness," Rhodes says.

*Time skip*

BERLIN

(A/N: So, I know Bucky has the one cell thing. But let's just pretend there's another seat behind him for story purposes X3)

"So... you like cats?" Sam asks sitting behind Steve and T'Challa.

"Sam..." Steve says.

"What? Dude shows up dressed as a cat, you don't wanna know more?" the truck is silent for a moment before Steve speaks up.

"Your suit... it's Vibranium?" T'Challa looks over at Steve.

"The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. And now because your friend murdered my father... I also war the mantle of king. So, I ask you... as both warrior and king... how long do you think you can keep your friend from me?" Steve looks down and says nothing.

*Time skip*

{Y/N} looks down at her lap, out of the corner of her eye she sees Steve looking over at her and Bucky.

"What's going to happen to them?" Steve asks.

"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition" the older man says a small smile on his face.

"This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander," Sharon says.

"What about a lawyer?" Steve asks.

"Lawyer? That's funny" Everett says "see their weapons are placed in lockup. We'll write you a receipt."

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that" Sam says, Steve looks back once more to see {Y/N} and Bucky looking at him with small smiles, before the metal doors close.

---

~Bread 🍞