Language!

Movie: Avengers: Age Of Ultron

'Stupid snow. Why'd it have to be snow!' {Y/N} jumps over a log taking down a HYDRA soldier as she does so, she'd lost the team a while back, so her she was running towards the HYDRA base by herself.

"Shit!" {Y/N} nearly falls as Tony's voice ripples through her earpiece.

"Language!" Steve replies, {Y/N} looks to the side to see Steve standing a couple feet away with a few HYDRA soldiers around him.

"JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?" {Y/N} asks making her way over to Steve.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken" JARVIS replies.

"Loki's sceptre must be here. Stucker couldn't mount this defence without it. At long last" Thor says, suddenly more HYDRA soldiers appear running towards Steve and {Y/N}.

"Seriously?" {Y/N} sighs, she takes her shield and throws it into one of the soldier's heads.

"At long last is lasting a little long, guys," Nat says.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise" Clint adds sounding out of breath.

"Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said language?" Tony practically screams, {Y/N} looks over her shoulder to see a truck coming towards them, she walks over to Steve's bike.

"I know" she replies picking the bile up and throwing it towards the bike which causes it to explode.

"It just slipped out" Steve murmurs.

*Time skip*

"Tony, you sure you wanna do this?" {Y/N} asks struggling with a HYDRA soldier who had her pinned to the ground.

"Yeah, I'm sure!" Tony replies flying towards the HYDRA base, {Y/N} kicks the soldier off and knock him out.

"Sir, the city is taking fire," JARVIS says.

"Well, we know Stucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion" Tony replies.

"Of course, Sir."

*In the city*

"This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. We're here to help. This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. Please back away. We wish to avoid collateral damage and will inform you when this current conflict is resolved. We are here to help" a man who stood in the crowd picks up a rock and throws it at the closest Iron Legion, it bounces off the metal surface of the robot and falls to the ground "we are here to help."

*Time skip*

"We have an enhanced on the field" {Y/N} says, looking in the direction the silver-haired stranger ran, he turns to Steve and helps him stand.

"Clint's hit!" Nat yells, her voice staticky as it comes through the earpiece, {Y/N} takes Steve's hand and pulls him behind her as they run from more soldiers.

"Stark, we really need to get inside," Steve says, as he and {Y/N} take down a few soldiers, that's when Thor lands in front of them.

"The enhanced?" Thor asks looking at {Y/N}.

"He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this" she replies.

"I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't" Steve adds.

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac" Nat says.

"I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better" Thor says, "you two and Stark secure the sceptre."

"Copy that" {Y/N} replies with a nod as Steve goes to pick up his shield.

"It looks like their lining up" Thor say pointing to a group of HYDRA soldiers and a HYDRA tank.

"Well... their excited" {Y/N} shrugs taking her shield off her back and keeling down, Thor looks at her for a moment.

"Are you sure about this, you do remember what happened last time we did this don't you?" {Y/N} looks up at him.

"Yeah well, now's not the time to talk about this unless you want to get shot at" Thor nods and pounds his hammer onto her shield which causes a shock wave to ripple through the woods knocking down the soldiers and tank, {Y/N} stands and smiles.

"Find the sceptre" Thor replies flying off.

"And for gosh sake, watch your language!" Tony replies.

"That's not going away anytime soon" Steve mutters, {Y/N} laughs making Steve look towards her "sorry," she says still laughing a little "but you have to admit that it's a little funny" Steve shakes his head and starts walking away "really! You're just gonna walk away without giving me an answer?"

"Yeah! That's what I'm doing!" {Y/N} rolls her eyes and jogs after him.

*Time skip*

"Baron Strucker. HYDRA'S number one thug" Steve says, {Y/N} following close behind him.

"Technically, I'm a thug for SHIELD" Strucker replies.

"Well then technically you're unemployed" {Y/N} says "where's Loki's sceptre?"

"Don't worry, I know when I'm beat. You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope" Stucker says looking at {Y/N}.

"We'll put right under illegal human experimentation," Steve says, suddenly a sound of metal hitting the floor makes him turn to see {Y/N} on her knees red mist of sorts coming from the girls hands who stood behind {Y/N}, Steve goes to move but the girl starts talking.

"Don't move, Captain" she says carefully moving around {Y/N} and up to the door and quickly leaving, once gone {Y/N} falls to the floor and groans, Steve runs to her.

"You'll have to be faster than..." Steve takes his shield from his back and throws it at Strucker which knocks him out.

"Guys, we got Strucker" Steve says, helping {Y/N} stand a while later the team is back on the jet, {Y/N} sits next to Steve, she looks over at Bruce who was sitting on the floor with a blanket wrapped around him and headphones on "hey, you ok?" Steve asks.

"Yeah, I'm good" she replies with a small smile, that's when Thor speaks up.

"The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims!" Thor says loudly {Y/N} raises an eyebrow and turns slightly while Natasha glares and Bruce groans "uh, but, not the screams of the dead of course. No, no, uh... wounded screams, mainly whimpering and a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and uh... and gout" {Y/N} shakes her head, Tony walks over to the sceptre and start to speak.

"It feels good yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed out little raiding parties, but..."

"No, but this... this brings it to a close" Thor says folding his arms over his chest, {Y/N} closes her eyes for a few minutes only to be pulled out of her thoughts when she hears Steve.

"How about you {Y/N}?" she nods smiling, Steve also smiles.

---

~Bread 🍞