The Snap

Movie: Avengers: Infinity War

(Also very short chapter... I could've probably added it onto the last chapter whoops, oh well. Just gotta leave you all in suspense for the final XD)

Vision's eyes widen as Thanos picks him up by the throat, lifting him to eye level and digs his fingers into Vision's forehead digging out the stone. He pulls it loose and Vision goes limp and colourless, Thanos tosses the lifeless body of Vision to the side. Bringing his gauntleted hand up, he slowly moves the Mind Stone over the last empty spot and drops it in. Energy surges through his body and he lets out a sigh looking at the gauntlet, a bolt of lighting hits him digging him into the ground and pushing him backwards, Thor raises Stormbreaker and hurls it towards Thanos who fires the power of the gauntlet at it, but it doesn't seem to do anything at Stormbreaker slams into Thanos' chest.

"I told you," Thor says landing in front of him and placing a hand on the back of Thanos' head "you'd die for that!" Thor forces Stormbreaker deeper into Thanos' chest making him cry out in pain.

"You should have... you..." Thanos looks at Thor "you should have gone for the head!" Thanos raises his gauntlet and snaps his fingers.

"NO!" Thor shouts, coming back to reality Thanos looks at his gauntlet to see that it's damaged, the metal scorched and distorted for the heat "What'd you do?" Thor asks, "WHAT'D YOU DO!" Thanos nearly seems to not notice Thor before he uses the Space Stone to teleport away leaving Stormbreaker behind.

"Where'd he go? Thor... where'd he go?" Steve asks stumbling into the clearing.

"Steve?" Steve looks over at the mention of his name to see Bucky also stumble into the clearing to then only collapse into ashes, Steve walks over and touches the ground where Bucky had fallen, Thor watches on before looking around and spotting {Y/N} still on the ground.

"{Y/N}?" he runs over to her and kneels beside her scared to touch her to even check if she was still breathing in case she'd turn to dust, a few seconds later Thor is joined by Nat.

"Is she...?"

"No... I don't believe so" Thor says lifting her up in his arms. Steve looks over letting out a breath as the remaining team members stand around him.

"What the hell is this? What the hell is happening?" Rhodey asks everyone is silent.

"Oh, God" Steve murmurs.

---

End Of Avengers: Infinity War

~Bread 🍞