Finding The Stones Pt. 1

Movie: Avengers: Endgame

"Where to start? Umm... The Aether, first, is not a stone, someone called it a stone before. It's more of a... an angry sludge thing, so... someone's gonna need to amend that. Here's an interesting story though, many years ago... My grandfather had to hide the stones from the Dark Elves..." Thor wiggles his fingers to imitate a spooky ghost "wooooh, scary beings. So, Jane..." an image of Jane Foster pops up on the screen "oh, there she is. That's Jane... She's... an old flame of mine... She... she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time... and then the Aether stuck itself inside her... And, she became very, very sick. So, I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from. And we had to try and fix her. We were dating at the time, you see. I got to introduce her to my Mother... who's dead..." Thor starts to look broken, and seems on the verge of tears "and oh you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, these things happen though you know, nothing last forever" Tony tries to push him back to his chair "I'm not done yet, the only thing permanent in life is impermanence."

"Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?" Tony asks clapping.

"No, I'd like a Bloody Mary."

*Time skip*

Everyone is sitting around a table, eating a meal, and Rocket is pacing on the table in front of them.

"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag."

"Is that a person?" Scott asks.

"Morag's a planet. Quill was a person."

"A planet? Like in outer space?"

"Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything" Rocket starts Imitating talking to a puppy "do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll get you to space."

*Time skip*

Everyone is facing Nebula in the planning room, and Nat is writing notes for their plan.

"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir," Nebula says.

"What is Vormir?" Nat asks.

"A dominion of death, at the very centre of Celestial existence. It's where... Thanos murdered my sister" Nat looks up, and an awkward silence falls upon the room. She writes what Nebula has just said, and Scott makes to break the awkward moment.

"Not it" Scott says as he looks around, {Y/N} shakes her head.

*Time skip*

"Tony and Nat lying on a table surrounded by papers, and Bruce is lying on the floor. The Time Stone pops up on the display.

"That Time Stone guy..." Nat trails off.

"Doctor Strange" Bruce says.

"Yeah, what kind of doctor was he?"

"Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit from a hat" Tony replies.

"Nice place in the village, though," Bruce says.

"Yeah. Sullivan Street."

"Hmm... Bleecker."

"Wait, he lived in New York?" Natasha asks.

"No. He lived in Toronto" Tony sasses back.

"Guys, if you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York" Bruce sits up in surprise "shut the front door."

*Time skip*

"All right. We have a plan. Six Stones, three teams. One-shot" {Y/N} says as she walks up to the screen which is displaying the Stones locations. Soon they're all standing around the quantum teleporter "five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams; you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win" Tony gives her a look "whatever it takes. Good luck."