I love going to university

I heard a disgusting noise and that's when I understood that I had to wake up. I'm not a violent person,but sometimes I just want my alarm to be a person for me to be able to kill it. Ugh, who am I kidding? I would buy another one not to be late for the uni.

Some people think I'm boring, but I really like going to the university. Sometimes I panic as I think I don't have much time left to obtain the amount of information that I would like to. Let's not talk about those things for now because I have no intention of being stressed early in the morning.

Okay, let's get ready and go to the university. Honestly, I don't want to tell you much about me. I know you will figure me out. The only thing that I want to tell you about myself is that I'm just an original student, nothing is special about me.

I put my favorite black jeans on, a light pink sweater and pink sneakers. I was ready to go. I took my bag, which I put on the chair yesterday night and went downstairs. I don't like having breakfast in the morning, but knowing that my mom would kill me, if I didn't eat anything, I took an apple and was on my way.

I have a close friend whose name's Matt. He's my neighbor and we also walk to the university together. As always I knock on the door and wait for him to come out. His mother opens the door.

"Bailey, darling, what are you doing here?"

I was shocked. She knew what I was doing and I was doing it every day. So, how could she forget about it?

"Mrs. Montgomery I was just here for Matt. We always go to university together. Remember?" I said trying to understand what's going on.

"I know sweetie,but today Matt left a little earlier. Didn't he tell you?"

"Well, as you can see dear Mrs. Mongtomery he didn't," I said sighing.

"I'm sorry Bailey. I thought he went with you," said his mother with a sad tone in her voice. I just love this woman she's so pure and innocent. She always feels bad for others' sins.

"It's okay Mrs. M! Love ya. Bye"

"Have a nice day."

"I don't know about myself, but your son will coz' I'm gonna kill him," I said with a devilish smile on my face.

"What did you say sweetie?"

"Oh!I said you too!"

I continued walking for a couple of minutes thinking of the ways I'm gonna kill Matt. Such an idiot. How could he trade me for the university? Okay, as I'm not that bad I'll give him 5 seconds to have a valid reason for leaving me alone.

I entered the university and immediately got a text.

From: Matt
Don't kill me. I'll explain everything later. Meet me at 2 in the cafeteria. I love you Bailey (don't kill me)!

Well, at least he knows me and knows that I was gonna kill him.

My major is English and Communications. I have five courses in total, 1 of which is elective.
The beautiful Monday starts with my Introduction to Discourse Analysis.

Matt's majoring in Business so we don't have courses together except electives(not always).
I meet him mostly during our breaks and then if we study together.

I was done with 2 of my classes already and now was the time for me to meet Matt.

I reserved a table at the cafeteria. There are so many students at the cafeteria that it's a crucial thing to be able to reserve a table by putting a bag on it or one of its chair.

After reserving the table I was waiting for the one who betrayed me. He showed up at 1:59 and when he saw that I was tapping my foot on the floor, he understood that I'm still angry with him.

"So?" I said waiting for him to speak.

"So what?"

"You know what I'm talking about Matthew! You owe me an explanation. Why was I walking to the university alone? Where have you been? Are you cheating on me? Do you have another best friend? If you do I'm gonna k-" he cut me out.

"Stop woman. Are you insane? Why are you asking questions and not waiting for me to answer them?"

"Go ahead. Answer then."

"First of all, I'm sorry. Second of all, I wouldn't cheat on you my sweetie pie." He said pinching my cheek.

"Are you writing an essay? What's with the transition words?"

"Don't interrupt me woman! Last but not least...well...I was going to tell you that...I...I have a girlfriend."

"You WHAT?"

"Yup. Do you remember Brittany? Brittany Sparks. Well, she owns my heart now."

I was surprised that he has a girlfriend as he never did. Well, I mean Matt easily falls in love and easily falls out of love. So, he fell in love every time with a new girl and then they went out for a couple of times,but that was all he forgot about them coz' he found the new as he called "OWNER of his heart".

"I'm still shocked that you have a girlfriend. You'll tell me all the details later. For now I'll say that I'm happy if you're happy buddy. Next time tell me before you have a girlfriend and before you leave me. You really broke my heart."

"Sorry Bay. It won't happen again. I promise."

"I'll forgive you. But only this time."

"Thank you. I'm satisfied. Hey have you heard the rumours?"

"Rumours?"

"That Damon Bennet has a new girlfriend."

"So?"

"So, aren't you jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous?"

"Coz' he's the bad boy of the university and all the girls are crazy for him."

"No, I'm not jealous. Honestly, I don't care. I love bad boys, but the bad boys from movies. He's not one of them and I don't think he's a good person." I just got so mad talking about him that it made me uncomfortable.

"Sorry, I forgot that you didn't like talking about him. Let's talk about something else."

"I can't. I have a class now. I'll text you later." I took my bag and wanted to get to class as fast as possible.

"Wait!But you didn't even eat anything." Matt's blue eyes turned sad as he knew why I left immediately.

"Not hungry. Bye."

I'm sorry Matt, but I don't like talking about him.

I was still looking at Matt when I bumped into someone.

"Hey..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey everyone))) It's a new story that I wanted to share with you)) I don't know the days when I'm gonna post the succeeding chapters as it depends on how much you guys will like this one☝🏻

If you like it, please like and comment❤️

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad

Published on 15.01.18