I saw him not care at all

I watched a movie with Matt even though I almost didn't listen to any phrase because I was thinking of Damon.

Though I know that he just could've understood that if I had to choose (which I had) between him and Matt, I would surely choose Matt. He doesn't mean anything to me, we're just halfway to becoming friends. No matter what I just worried about my talk with him. I haven't ever been that irresponsible, so I feel bad for what I've done. The hard thing is going to be finding him, because tomorrow we don't even have a class together.

I tried to distract myself from him by doing homework and then reading for a while. By the time I read just a couple of pages my eyes were closing. I put "Gone with the wind" on my nightstand and turned away to sleep.

Generally, on days like this I am not able to sleep, but today I intentionally did so much homework so I would be able to avoid unnecessary thoughts and sleep. I will figure out what to do tomorrow.

I closed my eyes and then heard the alarm. I just closed my eyes. How could it already be the time for me to wake up? Are you serious? Now I finally understand why people always say that the time flies. It really does.

I don't know what's happening to me, but I even decided to have a breakfast today. A voice deep inside of me whispered to me that I wanted to escape from reality, that I wanted to go to the university as slowly as possible to avoid the talk. If you ask me, I don't even want to know why, but I was afraid of the talk we were going to have.

Moments later I was a completely different person who was saying that I'm not afraid of the talk even for a bit. He's the one who has to be afraid.

I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Matt standing in front of me.

"Hello baby! Missed me?"

I did, I really did, but today I just wanted to be alone. I wanted to organize my thoughts.

"Sure, Matty I missed you," I said hugging him tightly.

I grab my bag and we head towards the university. The whole way from my house to the university Matt was constantly telling me something, which I just couldn't concentrate to hear. I came back to the reality when he suddenly touched my arm.

"Who are you and what did you do to Bailey?" he said with a shocked expression.

"Why are you saying that?"

"I just tried to scare you as always, but you weren't scared at all. It made me sad."

"Really? I didn't even notice that you wanted to scare me. Sorry. I promise to be scared next time," I said smiling at him.

"Did something happen? Are you thinking about that demon of yours?"

"Honestly, yes I am. I know that the date didn't mean anything to me personally, but I had to do it for you," I said and felt ashamed of myself for lying to my friend.

For some unknown reason I was bothered by it was well. I think that it was because of his expression that day.

I was happy that Matt bought my lie and I didn't have to explain myself or something. He didn't say anything till we reached the university. He kissed my cheek and ran to his class. I was finally left alone with my thoughts. Meggy wasn't going to be here at the moment because she went to a meeting with one of our professors to discuss her essay she got a B on.

I entered the university searching for Damon. I couldn't find him.

I finally saw a hint of him, which was Julian.

"Hey hotie pie. How are you? Don't you want to go on a date with me today? I heard that you dumped my friend. I always knew that you wanted to go on a date with ME rather than him," he said winking at me.