I love Tuesdays and Thursdays

Everybody loves Saturdays and Sundays and I'm not an exception. But I also love Tuesdays and Thursdays as well. Maybe you'll want to know why. Well, those days are very pleasant for me. Firstly, because I go to the university, which I absolutely love. Secondly, because I can relax completely and then go to the university, as on those days I only have one class and it's at 12 p.m. Amazing, right?

Oh and I forgot one more detail. Those days are also special for another vital reason. My mother is already at work and what does that mean? I can finally go out without having breakfast!

Look, I love eating because it's important. Who am I kidding? Eating is very important! But I don't have that much of an appetite in the morning. So, I am happy now that I'll be able not to eat in the morning at least two days a week.

But there's also something that I don't like about these days, it's the fact  that Matt's already at the university and we're not going together. Oh well, I can't do anything. As he's from the Business department his classes are always in the mornings.

So, I go to the bathroom, do what I have to do there and it's time to dress up. I always choose what to wear before going to class, because I'm a girl and what I wear depends on my mood.

When you have a class early in the morning you almost don't care what you wear because you're so sleepy and your brain doesn't work well. But when you're not sleepy you start  thinking of all the possible styles and combinations you can try, of all possible hairstyles and so on.

So, today I decided to do my favorite hairstyle, which is braiding my hair in two braids, as it's comfortable and beautiful at the same time. I put on a simple white T-shirt, black jeans and sneakers. I was ready to go. I put on my headphones and started walking towards the university.

I reached the huge stairs in front of my university. Last year Matt and I decided to count those stairs, but before that we made a bet. I said that there were 100 stairs and he said 110. Guess who won? Yeah baby, that was me because my number was closer to the correct one, which was 103. So, remembering that moment I smiled to myself and was mentally and physically ready to make my first step towards the stairs when someone touched my back. As I didn't expect that to happen because Matt was at the university I jumped of fear as high as I could. 

"AAAAAAAAA!" I screamed out and immediately got embarrassed, as the whole street was looking at me.

"Omg Meghan you scared me to death."

She came closer and hugged me really tight.

"I'm sorry Bailey, I didn't know that it would scare you that much."

"You're just like Matt, his favorite thing is scaring me. He thinks that my face is very funny when I get scared."

"Yeah, he's right," she said, but then noticed that I was getting really mad.

"Uh oh...uhm...I'm sorry, sorry, I won't ever do that again," I saw that she got pale.

I laughed because I wanted to make a tie and she got it.

"Got'cha!" I said running towards the stairs. She started following me.

"That was cool by the way, you have to teach me how to do that with the eyes."

"Nope, that's my secret power. Not gonna teach you." 

"I'll find my own power. You'll see. Oh and by the way why were you smiling at the stairs?" She said still running up the stairs.

"I'll tell you when we climb the top."

"No problem. Let's do that."

We finally made it to the top and were now out of breath. As we figured out we had Journalism class together, so we were going together to class. Before going to class we went to Sam's Place to take coffee. On the way to Sam's I told her the reason why I was smiling. She liked the bet me and Matt have made together, because it was such a friend-like thing to do. She especially liked the ending of that story. When the bet was over we were buying coffee from our cafeteria. So, as I was the one who had won, Matt bought me Snickers and that's my MOST favorite thing in this whole world. We had to go to class and we didn't have time because it was late. I asked Matt to wait for me in front of the cafeteria because I had to go to the toilet. I didn't want him to know what I was going to do in reality. I went upstairs, but went down when he was talking to one of his friends. I went straight to the cafeteria and bought another Snickers. I did that because I didn't want out friendship to have a winner or a loser. Both of us were winners and that's what was important.

We were slowly walking to our Journalism class, which was all we came here for. That's so great that now I have a friend with whom I could go to the EC (English&Counications) courses with.

After the long 70 minutes, which were so full of information ,we were ready to go and eat something at the cafeteria. My phone buzzed and I knew I got a text.

From: Matt

I have reserved a table at the cafeteria so hurry up. There's someone you have to meet.

I was so happy that we had a table because that's the part that I hate the most about the university, the suffering you go through when trying to find a table. I took Meghan's hand and we went to the cafeteria. I didn't answer Matt's text, as he would see me in a couple of minutes anyway, but I answered him in my mind saying that he had to meet someone too and I was waiting for that moment very long.

I opened the door of the cafeteria and was trying to find, which isn't hard as he's the only guy with red hair in our university. I finally found him, but then I saw that he was sitting with HIM.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
How are you my lovelies????? I don't know about you, but I'm very happy because my story is N5 in #thewattys2018 and I'm INCREDIBLY HAPPY about that😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Please guys vote for my story and comment😚❤️

Also, today's chapter is a little bit of a filler, but the next one's are gonna beeee very interesting I think🤪

Love you guys🧡

Published on 8.07.18

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad