I felt comfortable in his eyes

(For this chapter listen When you look me in the eyes by the Jonas Brothers❤️)

"Well that was too cheesy," I said looking at him with a disgusted face.

"That's what I thought. Didn't hurt to try tho," he said and winked at me.

"By the way you had to tell me why you were surprised. Don't think I forgot about it," I said pointing my finger at him.

"Well, I was surprised that you didn't like fancy shmancy stuff. I thought you'd wanna go to an expensive restaurant, drink expensive wine and stuff like that."

"It's not like I don't like those things at all, it's just that I prefer this kind of dates, where everything is unplanned, natural, and real. The thing is that it if everything is perfect, but the person's not, then the date will still not be the best. On the other hand, if the person's the right one, it doesn't really matter what you do or where you go, it matters that your together," I said lifting my shoulders and putting the last piece of hot dog in my mouth.

"Aaaawww that's soo romantic angel...So am I that special person?" he asked batting his eyelashes.

"You know what? You're right, let's go to an expensive place, at least I'll eat some good stuff there, as I didn't get lucky with my date," I said sticking out my tongue and leaving him standing there.

We finished our hot dogs and there was the awkward silence, as we didn't know what to do.

"So...what's next?" I asked him waiting for him to say something that would finally end this weird silence.

"Uhm...I don't know?" he said looking at me with a happy face.

"What's with that face? Why are you even happy if you didn't plan the date properly? You couldn't even do that? Really?" I said face palming myself.

"I did. I planned that we would go to the restaurant, eat and talk and I would take you home, but..."

"But you ruined your own little plan and you didn't have anything else planned. Amazing. I can't believe you just planned to feed me and then send me home. You're unbelievable," I said laughing a little bit because he was too bad at this considering the fact that he has dated so many girls.

"As if you have something better planned," he said looking away as if he was angry with the situation.

"I didn't have time to plan this date and you even found a reason to be pissed at me when I cancelled our date the last time. What were you doing with your previous girlfriends on your dates?" I asked waiting for his honest answer.

"Well, mainly we were making out, but then there were times when we continued and we --"

"Okay stop it! I don't need to hear about that disgusting stuff. I got it. Your dates have never been interesting. Let me show you how you have fun or at least do something different. Okay then, today's date is on me. Let me think of something for us to do or somewhere to go."

I walked for a couple of seconds and then I got the idea for our first destination.

"Follow me," I looked at him gesturing him to come quickly.

Surprisingly he didn't say anything and followed me quietly. That's so unlike him.

There was a park that I really liked and that was going to be our first destination.

"A park? Is THIS your genius plan?"

"Why not? Have you ever been in this park and walked in between these little fountains?"

"And what if I haven't?"

"Then you've lost a lot. There were times when I came here a lot to get back my motivation."

Stealing The Bad Boy's Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें