I will not forget this date for sure

I sat there in his car and for a moment I thought that there was gonna be a strange silence between us, as that's what's happening to the couples who go on their first dates. Oh and by the way ours wasn't a date. It was just a gathering and oh it was a friendly gathering. The point is that it wasn't strange at all and we started talking about everything in this world and well of course we couldn't resist saying bad things to each other from time to time. That's our style.

Such a weird expression "our style", as if we are a thing or something. Ah, I don't even dare.

I kept looking at the bouquet and smiling, as it was the most extraordinary present I've ever gotten from anyone.

"Do you like it that much angel?" he said smirking, but looking at the road.

"Actually, yes. I do. How did you know I liked snickers?"

"I notice more than you think I do," was the only thing he said and I knew he wouldn't disclose any more information if I asked.

"Where are we going demon?"

"You'll see when we get there."

"You're nor gonna answer any question properly, will you?" I said slightly annoyed.

"What's with you woman? Don't you girls like stuff like this? Don't you like when everything is 'unexpected' and 'romantic'?

"You know what? Let's not ruin our first date okay?" I said and turned my head to the window looking out of it.

"Oh so there's gonna be a SECOND date as well?" he said with a huge smirk and I could notice it even with my back towards him.

"Nah I don't think the date's gonna be that good for me to want more," I said turned to look at him and winking at him.

"Oh you'll see."

Then there was silence for a couple of moments and I thought about Meggy and Matt. I told them that I was gonna go on a date and they told me they wouldn't text me today. So, I'm sure they're gonna wait for details tomorrow.

"Hey angel aren't you coming?"

"So you're not gonna open the door for me? This is a date you ungentlemanlike creature!"

"So you thought I would open the door for you? Haha well THAT was funny! Go ahead and open it yourself I'm not your slave."

"You are a JERK, a TOTAL jerk and you asked about a second date? Bullshit!"

I opened the door and we approached a restaurant, which was called "The Italian".

"You like Italian food don't you?" he asked me.

"Well you should've thought about it sooner. You already brought me here."

"You get on my nerves."

"You get on mines too, but here we are on a date together. Why did you ask me anyway? It's weird. We hate each other and we're going on a date. It's like we're torturing ourselves on purpose."

"Listen angel. Stop talking, we're going in."

"And you're a kind gentleman once again," I smiled with a fake smile and we went in.

Surprisingly, this time he opened the door for me. He's unpredictable.

He approached the waiter and told him his name. So he reserved a table for us. I couldn't imagine Damon doing these sweet things to me. I'm speechless.

The waiter showed us our table and we slowly approached the table to sit and then we saw something, actually someone, actually 2 someones and we couldn't believe what we saw. He was facing us, but even though she was sitting with her back us, I knew for sure whose back it was.