I wasn't feeling well

I didn't want to ask him about the texts because he would be pissed both at the fact that i saw them and that I would ask more questions about it. I wanted to do something about them so much, but I also knew that it was very dangerous. If I did something wrong, they would also tell the police that Damon was involved too and all the members of the group would obviously support each other's statement.

I didn't know how I could help, but I really wanted to. I decided to just look up the number in his phone as a start and then I would think about what to do next. His phone has a password so it was very hard for me to get it at first.

I took his phone and my first try was typing my name with the help of numbers and it wasn't the correct one. Can you believe that? No, seriously, can you believe it? I'm his one and only love and his password had to be my name!

On the second thought, my password isn't his name either. Fine, it's fair then. I tried so many combinations and none of them worked. But just please imagine how hard it was for me to do it because it's not like I could just calmly take his phone from the table when he was with me and try password combinations. I had to find a convenient moment when he wasn't around. Moreover, I had limited attempts before I couldn't let his phone get locked as he would suspect something.

I tried all the combinations with his favorite numbers, I tried his birthday, then my birthday, but it didn't work. I didn't have more options and I couldn't even see what he was typing because he would turn away from me or he unlocked the phone with face recognition.

I decided to type the days important for both of us. I didn't have high hopes because no guy remembers that, but I just couldn't think of anything else.

I typed million dates from the first time we met to yesterday when we made up again, but nothing worked. Then, a date came to my mind which I didn't think would work.

I tried 11.09.20 and it worked, the phone was opened. It was the day of our first date, even though it was for Matt's project that day was special for me too. Though the phone got unlocked, I couldn't believe it, it was so sweet if this wasn't a coincidence and it signified one of our days. By the way, I have to ask him one day why he put that day as a password.

I quickly copied the number to my phone and put it back before he came back from the bathroom.

The rest of the week was pretty much the same as always with some slight changes. I started spending more time with Damon. Even though he didn't ever mention it, but the fact that we had the talk about "Shadows" helped us get closer and trust each other more.

We went on picnics and the interesting was that we decided not to buy things from the store, but to make those things ourselves. I was really happy that I wasn't the only one to make things, we would take turns every time we went on a picnic. By the way, his cooking skills were better than mine, they were awesome.I would eat anything he made for me, even the things I didn't like before. He would make everything taste better than usual.

We went to movies. We watched each and every movie airing at the theaters. We were like, "What the hell? Why are there this few movies in the theater?" But the truth is we actually watched a lot of them; all the genres. Let me just shortly summarize you what happened during each genre of the movie. During the drama movie I was crying, while he was laughing. During the comedy one I was laughing and he was seriously looking at the screen. Like come on, it was soooo funny. How can you stay serious?

During the horror one he talked the whole movie just because I told him I was afraid and I couldn't watch them. To make it easier and more bearable for me, he literally commented on every single thing that was on the screen.

During the romance one, I was looking at the screen my heart beating so loud, in love with the characters, the plot, the love, while he was sleeping on the chair, oh and by the way he didn't care when I tried to remind him that we were still at the movies.

I loved that we started spending more time together, less time arguing. Actually, now that I think about it we haven't even argued for the past week or maybe even more.

The exam reviews were already here and it was time to start preparing for the midterms.

The other day I asked Damon if he gave Lucas' talisman back, but he said he didn't get to do it during the past few days, he would do it sometime soon.

Meggy has been going on dates with Julian and has been coming back from them in a perfect mood. Maybe I was wrong? Maybe she could trust him? I don't know anymore. Time will probably show that.

Shay has been trying to get in touch with Elijah, but he still didn't want to talk to her. Every time her phone rang or every time someone called her, she got her hopes high and thought that maybe Elijah changed his mind. Unfortunately, it wasn't true.

The only interesting news of the week was that Owen started dating Brittany.

It felt like neither Brittany nor Matt didn't mind their break up. Something wasn't right for sure, I thought that we would find it out sooner or later.

Personally, I thought that Brittany and Owen were a perfect couple, they completed each other's dumbness. They were so similar that they would perfectly get along with each other. I wonder if Matt knows about this.

Little did I know I would know so much about their relationship very very soon. I would know things that I wished I didn't, because my life got more complicated even more.

I wasn't feeling well for some reason... physically and mentally...the only thing that made me happy was the fact that Damon and I were okay and he made me really happy.

But I couldn't understand what was that feeling in my stomach, why I couldn't calm myself down. Maybe I was foreseeing what was going to happen soon enough. Maybe I knew that my life would take a turn, a chaotic one...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hi hi hiiiiii 👋🏻🤪 hope you had the time to miss me😅😅

I'll upload a chapter later too soooo wait for it😄😄this chapter was kind of a summary of the ordinary lives of the characters, which are gonna become unordinary once again😜

Love you guys❤️please vote and comment❤️

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad

Published on 26.09.20