I am stuck with him AGAIN

I was finally done with my third class today and I only had another one till I could finally be free. That one class was going to be Music and Literature class with the stupid demon and I had to keep myself together as I'm not the person who fights every day.

Whatever, I decided not to think about that now. When you know that you have to meet the person you don't like, actually, hate you have to at least enjoy each and every moment before the meeting.

So, I made my way to the cafeteria to reserve a table, as there's going to be an important meeting. Oh my God! I can't wait to introduce Meghan and Matt to each other! All of us could become best friends. I'm so happy as three has always been my favourite number.

Okay, so now the important is to find a table. As today I came to the cafeteria a little bit later than usual a problem occurred. There's no empty table. What should I do now?

I'll just go around the cafeteria. Maybe someone will finish their lunch and leave the table for me and my friends. That would be really awesome.

I was looking around when I spotted a familiar face sitting at one of the tables. It was Damon. Of course he had a table. The thing is he's not even eating, he's just chatting with those ugly girls.

He saw me starring at him and he waved at me with , what felt at the moment, a genuine smile.

"Angel, come sit with us," he said showing all the ladies sitting around him.

"I'll pass," I said rolling my eyes.

I better not eat at all, than sit with him around the same table. He gets on my nerves. But today, even he can't make me sad because I got a new friend and that's awesome.

Look, it's not like I'm so lonely that when I get a friend it makes me the happiest. It's not like that. The thing is, I love when people are kind and nowadays you won't notice those kinds of people a lot. So, I was happy that I got one.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out of the pocket and saw that it was Meghan calling.

"Bailey? Where are you? Are you at the cafeteria?"

"Yeah, I am, but there isn't any free table. Should we go to Sam's Place?"

"No problem. Meet you there in 5."

"See ya."

Sam's place is a little cafe-like place near our university. You just go out of the university, turn right and there the cafe goes. It's called "Sam's Place" as the owner's name is Sam. Creative, right? Note my sarcasm.

I tried texting Matt to see where he is, but he didn't text me back, which was weird. His phone's always by his side and if he doesn't text me back immediately, it becomes really suspicious. That was his loss as he wouldn't meet Meghan a day sooner. I looked at my phone and saw that my batter died. AGAIN! That was logical because I couldn't charge it completely in the morning. I just have one class left, so, it's not that big of a problem.

Meghan and I ate sandwiches, drank coffee and talked to each other a lot. I think that deep conversations about different interesting topics are a great way to get to know each other. After an hour we parted our ways as we had different classes, but it wasn't a goodbye as we would continue our conversation by texting in the evening.

There's something really interesting that I realized today. There are people with whom you gradually build your relationship. You kind of build it adding something to it everyday. But there are people who you bond with immediately. It's like the building is already constructed and they just offer you to live with them in that building.