I don't know why he's here

"So you heard it all?" I said feeling sad for a reason.

"I did and I'm feeling disappointed in you. I haven't ever thought that you would fall for a person like him. Moreover, I wouldn't ever think that you'd kiss him," he said not looking at me.

"First of all, he was the one who kissed me because he said that he liked me. Second of all, -"

"Did you kiss him back?" he said looking all serious.

"What kind of questions are these Matty?"

"Bailey did you?"

"I did, but then I -"

"That's what I needed to know and that's enough. Above everything I'm just hurt that you couldn't be honest with me and tell me about it," he said leaving me standing there.

"Matt! Wait!"

He left without even turning back.

I lost my appetite. That's why I just went back to our table where Meggy was sitting alone.

"Bailey? Where have you been for so long? Matt came to find you, but here you are. Did you not meet each other?"

"We did and he left," I said looking at the direction where he left me standing.

"Did something happen Bailey?"

"Yes. He saw me standing and talking to Damon about how he has kissed me. So, he got angry with the fact that I didn't trust him enough to tell him about that. And he just left."

"Woah woah woah. I don't even know how to react. You and Damon kissed? So are you, like, dating now?"

"No, it was just a kiss, that's how he put it and he's dating Jenna again."

"But would you want to date him?"

"No Meggs I wouldn't. Even after he told me he likes me, all of his actions are contradicting his words. How can I be with a person who doesn't understand himself? How can I be with a person who isn't consistent and likes someone then changes his mind?"

"Wait so he told you he likes you?" she couldn't hide the astonishment in her beautiful green eyes.

"Yeah he did, but I didn't believe him. I told him to prove it, but as you can see I was right."

"Oh My God. I'm shocked. But honey if you wanna know my opinion I'm still gonna ship both of you together. You are complete opposites and it's so cool how you attract each other."

"Do you even hear yourself Meggy? What are you talking about? It's not like that and we'll never be together."

"You never know what's gonna happen, but I do," she said looking at me with an expression that clearly says " I know what I'm saying. I know something that you don't."

I didn't know about Damon, but right now I was pretty hurt by Matt's words. As if she read my mind Meggy started asking me about Matt.

"So what are you gonna do about Matt?"

"I was just thinking about him and I have no idea what to do. For now let's just go to class and we'll see what's going to happen after," I said this and got up to go to class.

"Bailey?"

"What? Aren't you coming to class?"

"Bailey today we only have one class."

I face palmed myself remembering the reason why I like Tuesdays and Thursdays. It was because I had only one class. How could I forget about that? I'm going insane.