I pressed replay

I was waiting for Shay to come and was crying meanwhile. I hated him and loved him at the same time. The hardest thing to realize was that even though I was extremely hurt and pissed, I still loved him, I was still worried for him back there.

Eventually I decided to call the police. His friends will prove that he was tied to a chair and that the Shadows used violence against him. After calling the police my heart was calmer, I could breathe more freely.

Shay finally reached the house and I ran towards the car.

"What happened?" she immediately saw my "beautiful" red face that looked like a tomato know.

I told her everything on our way home and she got even more pissed than I did. Before this moment I didn't think it was possible because I just couldn't calm myself down back there. It was just an impossible thing to do. There was even a moment when I thought my heart was going to burst with heart and anger.

On our we also called Meggy and told her about what happened. The only person we didn't tell the news to was Matt, because he could make things he would regret later. Moreover, now that he confessed his feelings I don't want to involve him in this dangerous and weird situation.

At this point I felt so empty. Actually, I don't know whether I feel empty or I feel so much that it feels empty. The more I thought about all of this the more it hurt.

I remembered all of our moments and didn't know which ones to believe, which ones were genuine. All these thoughts didn't stop all day and they lasted for a very long time.

We came home and I didn't want to talk at all. I went to my room and started crying again. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I needed some alone time, even though Shay and Meggy weren't ready to give that to me.

They constantly came to check on me, to ask if I was okay and I actually didn't even want to answer that question, because when a person's left with their painful feelings and past happy memories it's a complex and really dangerous combination.

Meggy told me that she talked to Julian and that they were okay now. She said "they" because she knew I would shake off any news about Damon, even though I couldn't lie to myself and say that I wasn't interested in what happened to him.

The police arrested Lucas and his team. They were gonna stay in the police for a while now, until the police figure out how long they're gonna keep them.

"If Damon comes to our house, don't let him in. I don't want to see him," I said looking at Shay and Meggy. They nodded and then wanted to leave when Shay stopped.

"I know that it's not the moment, but you know me, I can't keep it in. I wanna tell you that I told you so. You shouldn't have trusted him, but unfortunately, at this point I really thought he had feelings for you..."

"I don't care anymore...It doesn't matter enough. I don't even know whether he really did or does or he was just being an incredible actor. I should actually buy one of those Oscars that they are selling in the gift shops and send it to him, because he deserved it. "

They didn't say anything and left the room. They went to the living room and stayed there the whole evening. Shay got a text from Elijah that even though they tried to keep Damon away from Bailey he decided that he had to see her and he was coming. Shay warned me about that and I was so thankful to Elijah for what he did, because I had to prepare myself, gather up some courage and patience.

Five minutes later he came to my house and started ringing the doorbell. I came to the living room, but didn't open the door. He knew that I wasn't going to open the door for him, but he continued to ring it without stopping. I wouldn't open it, I was stronger than that. I heard some screams on the other side of the door and it was the other guys shouting at him and trying to pull him away from the door.