I am going on a real date

This was the only time that kissing him felt right. It was as if something has changed between us. But the important is to understand what it was.

In other cases I would think about how I was gonna tell Matt about what happened and what would happen if he knew about that, but today I didn't want that. Today I just wanted to think about myself. So, when our heads and lips wanted to leave each other I put my hand on his neck and brought him closer to my lips once again. I could feel that he was surprised by that change of attitude. Probably he doesn't know about the quote that I once wrote, "Good girls aren't always good."

I don't know what he thought at the moment, but I didn't want this to stop. This was one of the moments that I realized that sometimes the heart's stronger than the brain, because I felt how my brain was just turning off.

I kissed him for many different reasons. I kissed him to show what a real kiss was, a kiss that wasn't just a result of lust. This was a kiss that showed him how much I cared even though he probably didn't deserve it after all the attitude I got from him. I kissed him to teach him what love is, as I don't think he believes in it right now, he doesn't know what it is to believe in it. I kissed him so that he can realize the difference between my kiss and the others.

"Am I your first kiss?" he asked caressing my cheek.

"Lucas was," I said sighing sadly.

"That jerk. Whatever. I'm gonna be your last then. Do you hear me angel?" he said looking me straight into the eyes cupping both of my cheeks.

I nodded smiling and he hugged me.

"So are we dating now?" I asked not wanting to have any more misunderstandings.

"I guess so," he said winking at me.

I took his hand in mine and we started walking in the park.

"I'm surprised you don't want to go to the university."

"Well, honestly I was gonna come back for the Music and Literature class, but then this happened. So, I guess that not going to the lecture today wouldn't hurt either of us, especially me."

"Especially you? Why's that?" he looked at me confused.

"Because I'm always present and active duh! And you're always bringing all of your girls and start doing stuff with them instead of listening to the lectures. So, it's not like you know anything about the course at all."

"That's so not true!"

"It so is."

"Oh yeah? Then I'll show you what I'm capable of during the final exam and you'll see how amazing I am."

"Do you know what we have to do during the final exam?" I asked knowing he doesn't know anything about it.

"Of course I do. We have to learn the biographies of all the composers and the titles of their works," he said flipping his short hair.

"Sure, you're right, that's what you'll do and get an F which stands for Forever Failing the course of music and literature."

"Ha ha you're that smart huh? As if YOU know what we should do?" he said not believing my amazingness.

"We have to listen to some compositions that Mr. Arthur is gonna play during the exam, guess their names, composers and also we have to write some information about the composition and the literary work it was based on. And I ladies and gentlemen just slayed it," I said doing a fantastic hair flip. I won.

"You're cute," was all he said that got me speechless. I was wrong. I lost.

I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out to see who it was and to my surprise it was Meggy. I was surprised as I didn't think she would remember me while she was alone having lunch with Matt.

From: Meggy

I think there might me a chance he might like me ; )

I freaked out after reading that text. For a moment I even forgot that I was with Damon and started dancing in a very very weird manner.

"You haven't ever thought of entering a dancing competition, have you?" he asked me with a serious face.

For a moment I really thought that he was serious.

"No, not really, I don't think I'm that talented. I-" I wanted to finish my sentence when he decided to cut me off disrespectfully.

"It's good to know that you're aware of how untalented you are."

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused angel," he said pinching my cheek.

"It's not gonna change the fact that you just told me I have no talent. Like you could do any better."

"There's a way for both of us to show each other our dancing talents. Are you in?"

"Like you have to ask. Of course I am," I said winking at him.

"Okay then, our first real date is gonna be a dance competition. Let's meet each other today here, but when it gets a little darker."

"Why don't you want to do it now?" I asked with a disappointed face. I thought we were gonna have a dance competition/ date now.

"Because you're not dressed properly."

He felt that I was gonna kill him and was gonna say something nasty, so he decided to continue the phrase.

"Neither am I. So, if we decided to do something, let's do it properly."

"It's interesting how you have a gentleman side too. It's kind of unexpected."

"Oh sweetie you don't even imagine how unpredictable I am," he said with the face that Joey from Friends says, "How you doin' "

I think that he thought he was cool at the moment, so I decided to just break it all apart.

"Oh believe me I know that. Kissing different people, then flirting with me, then asking for a date, then kissing another girl. Yeah, sure, you're more unpredictable than anyone I-"

He cut me off, but this time with a kiss. We kissed, we cuddled, walked and decided to leave each other just to meet in the evening. We were already about to go out of the park when we saw something we would never expect to see.

OH MY GOD. WHAT THE HELL?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello bunnies 🐰 🙈❤️ I'm finally baaack 😃 Sorry for making you wait for so long 😢 there was a loooot going on in my life and I was even at the hospital a couple of days ago so...😅anyway thank you for waiting for me and for all the love and support I got from u guys ❤️ Ilysm

WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY SAW?? ANY VERSIONS??😛😛😛

Also, I wanted to tell you that you could also check out my poetry/quotes account (I'm writing them myself) on Instagram if you want to, it's on @loveorrunaway

This chapter is a little shorter than the preceding ones, but I hope you like it, because something unexpected is gonna happen.😝

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad

Published on 8.09.19