I shouldn't have gotten involved

I take my hand out of his grip.

"Let me go Damon and go. I really don't want to talk to you. Also, minutes ago you weren't even paying attention to me. So, what happened? Did anything magically change your attitude towards me and you decided to be kind? Come on don't lie to yourself and don't try to be someone you're not. Just go."

"What are you talking about? Don't overreact I just asked whether you got home," he said and I suddenly felt bad. I don't know whether it was because I overreacted or because he kinda turned me down.

"As you can see yes. Thank you for taking care of that," he noticed my sarcasm and I felt that he got more pissed because of that.

"I answered your question and now you can leave," I said with a confused expression. I really don't understand what he's thinking. I think I'll never understand.

"Answer one more question."

"Listen Damon, do you think I'm a celebrity and you're interviewing me? Or I am on a show and you are asking some question so that I answer for money? Or-"

"Just answer the question Goddamn it."

"You know that you can't talk to me like that, right?" I said not being afraid of his anger or mixed emotions or stress, or I don't know what.

"Just answer it. It is important."

"Well now this is something else. I am ready to continue our conversation. Go ahead. What's bothering you that much?"

"How do you know Lucas?" he asked looking at me with his angry eyes. At some point I thought that he would kill me with those powerful eyes of his. But during my walk I decided that I would fight my feelings or whatever it is at the moment as long as possible, until I make them disappear.

"Let me answer you with a question. Why do you care about that? I have the right to know that." I said and saw that he had a look on his face that I would call hesitation. He wanted to decide whether to tell me about his rivalry with Lucas or not. But still, for me it didn't even make sense. I don't know why it's important for him to know how I knew Lucas. We hate each other.

"Answer my question. I asked first," he said looking me straight into the eyes.

"As I understood you're not gonna give me an explanation why you care about that. So, I better go inside, as I'm cold, bye," I wave goodbye at him, smile and go inside.

I know he's angry, but so am I. He always wants an explanation without ever explaining himself. I am not one of those girls who will fall for him and lose the ability to think straight. Or so I think. Go ahead Damon, try to figure out yourself. You consider yourself a smart boy.

The weekend passed in a blink of an eye, as I had to take care of all my deadlines. Monday came and that was just the beginning of unexpected things.

The first thing that happened is that Matt told me that Lucas was going to study at our university. Matt told me that Lucas was studying here from the beginning, he was an exchange student for a couple of semesters and that's why we haven't seen him before. Now, he decided to continue his studies here, without going to another country. Great!

The good part is that he's majoring in Business and at least we won't have any class together.

Matt's with Brittany the whole day long and I decided to give him some space. I think that it's what both of us need at the moment. Meanwhile, I'll just work on the bond that we have with Meggy.

By the way, I haven't seen her today. OMG! I am the worst friend on this planet. I forgot that she was feeling bad the day of the party and I haven't even texted her. If she doesn't forgive me I won't argue with that because she'll me completely right. I am the worst. I write a whole essay explaining how bad I feel and how sorry I am. I promise her that it's not gonna happen anymore and that I realize my fault.  I promised to buy her 2 snickers and I would watch her eat them. I think that's a fair punishment for me.

While waiting for her answer I take a walk around the university to spend time until my class with Damon. All day he's been ignoring me, hanging out with all the girls and let me not forget to mention the fact that he was kissing all of them and I mean that. During one of my breaks he was kissing Alison, during the second he was kissing Veronica. I understand the fact that Alison's so dumb that she wouldn't understand that he's cheating on her or even if she did, he would come up with an excuse, which would be a lie, that would convince her that he likes only her. Bullshit.

It's not like I care who he kisses or something, I only think it's not ethical to do all of that. Well, it's kinda logical Damon hasn't ever been connected or anywhere near ethics. He's a jerk. No matter how many times I think about it, he's still a jerk.

Walking around, I unconsciously reached the part, which is behind our university. I heard noises coming from a little far away and I got curious to know what was happening.

I went closer and I can't describe how shocked I was to see that 5 guys in masks were beating Damon up. What the hell is happening here.

"Stop! STOP IT!" I yelled without thinking and I think that I could've done something more logical in that situation than just telling them to stop.

I shouldn't have involved.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Guys I realized that I missed writing my story so much that I wanted to publish another chapter as well 😊I really hope you like it😉things are gonna happen soon just be patient babies💕

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad

Published on 15.12.18