I don't believe him

I walk slowly lost in my thoughts when my phone vibrates and brings me back to the reality.

"Meggy? Hey honey. How are you?" I ask remembering that I was waiting for her reply to my essay full of apologies.

"I'm great, as I read the amazing essay dedicated to me. By the way, if I were a professor you would certainly get an A+ from me."

I laugh relieved that she understood me. I work on myself. I'm not a person who forgets about the people he/she loves.

We talk to each other for a couple of minutes, I hang up the phone and feel that suddenly I feel sad for some reason. I really don't know why, but maybe it's because the weather wasn't sunny today? I don't understand myself anymore.

Walking past the classrooms I hear the sound of the raindrops from the opened window. I understand two things at the moment; the first one is that I can't go home, as I don't have an umbrella with me and second that I just can stand for a moment to enjoy the sound, smell and view of the rain.

I go into the empty classroom and look out of the window. Well, now I can sit and think until the rain stops. Instead of stopping the rain was getting stronger and stronger.

"Angel."

I just can't be by myself for a moment, can I?

I see Damon standing in the door with a smirk on his face. How can he smirk right now? How can he smirk after talking to me like that? He probably doesn't have a heart, that's why.

"What are you doing here?" I say with my tone making him understand that I don't have the wish to talk to him.

"I came to talk to you. I searched the whole university to find you," he says in a way that he really thinks he said something that would impress me.

"Why did you though? I told you I didn't want to talk to you. Are you stupid or something? After those guys beat you up you told me that you had to tell me something for millions of times for me to understand. But here you are, doing the same thing; not understanding from the first time. "

"Well, you could say that's what unites us."

"Are you serious right now? Listen, I understood something really important."

"Oh wow, that's not bad as you have problems with understanding. Enlighten me."

God give me strength and patience not to kill him right now. I would push him out of this window. Unfortunately, it's the first floor, he wouldn't be hurt enough.

"Let's not talk to each other anymore. I don't want to talk to you ever again. Got it? Bye," I said  going closer to the door and hence to him as well. I try to push past him to leave the classroom, but he doesn't let me.

"Listen angel, I don't think that's gonna happen because you don't want it to."

"You wish."

"No, YOU wish. Okay, angel, you know what, let's wish together."

"If you don't disappear from here and let me leave this place I will-"

"Oh come on angel. What are you gonna do?"

He said looking me straight into the eyes and remember the old times, again. He doesn't remember me, but I do. How ironic. What are you doing to me Damon? You make me feel so much by doing so little. You make me feel pain, disappointment, sadness and stupid for having trusted you. How could you not remember me now when we...

"Angel? Are you falling for me or something? Why are you staring into my eyes?"

"I was thinking about the multiple ways I could kill you right now because you piss me so much."

I use that opportunity and push past him. I go quickly towards the stairs knowing that he would certainly follow me because he wants to talk to me, while I don't want that with my whole heart.

I go down the stairs and hear that someone's running down the stairs just like me.

"Angel! Angel!" I knew that it was him and I run even faster. I really don't want to talk to him. I have to run home as quickly as possible. You won't be able to get what you want Damon. Not this time.

He keeps calling my name, well, my nickname, but I run without turning around.  I look out and see that it's still raining, but I don't care, the important is just go away from him right now.

I leave the university and continue running and then he catches my arm.

"Have you gone crazy? I think that the rain is making you aggressive. Why are you always going out when it's raining heavily? You've really lost your mind."

"Let go of me demon. Right now!" I said angrily.

"Not gonna happen. I told you that I had to talk to you and when I want something I always get it," he said going back to serious.

"Do you want us to get soaked completely and freeze to death?" I say trying to distract him for me to be able to run away somehow.

"Oh and now you're citing me? Not bad," he said smiling at me.

"You are just like a girl. Your mood changes in a second. That's disgusting," I say and try to turn away. He catches my arm once again.

"You really are dumb Jesus. I said I wanted to talk to you!" He said not letting go of my arm.

"Then go ahead! Why aren't you saying anything?"

The rain was still pouring and I gradually felt that it was getting colder and colder. I think that I'm gonna be ill after today for sure.

"I'm sorry okay?"

"What?" I said not believing my own ears.

"Are you deaf?"

"I just wanted to make sure I heard it correctly."

"I think so."

"You think so?"

"Well, angel I don't know what you heard."

"You know what? Never mind I don't even believe you anyway. Now let me go. I am cold."

"You weren't thinking about that when you ran out of the university straight into the rain."

"Listen, I am tired of fighting with you. Just let me go, please. I really am tired."

"Woah! Giving up easily today?"

"You told me what you wanted, though I don't believe that, but anyway now you can go. You did what you wanted."

"Why don't you believe me?"

"Because it wasn't a sincere apology. You don't mean that."

"I don't mean that? Do you even know that I don't ever say sorry? Do you know that damnit?"

"So?"

"SO IF I TOLD YOU SORRY THEN I AM SORRY! You really piss me off you know that right? Even when I am the most relaxed I've ever been you still piss me by always contradicting my statements and never agreeing with me."

"You know in this case as well I don't agree-" I want to finish my sentence, but can't because I feel his lips on mine.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING? WHY IS HE KISSING ME?

The time stopped. The only thing moving were his lips over mine and the raindrops that were falling everywhere around us. It felt like a romantic movie, but it wasn't in fact. It just wasn't. I wouldn't let the romantic movie begin. Because just like in the past it was a romantic movie for me, but a comedy for him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello bunnies 🐰 Another chapter is out and I really hope you like it because I kinda do.

Do you like rain?

If you read, comment and vote more the chapters are gonna be out even faster. So please do)))

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad

Published 20.12.18