I think he might like me too

Listen to Kiss me by Ed Sheeran for this chapter

I left the scene with Lucas. It's funny when you hate a person, you hate everything about them. Every little detail. But when you love them, every little detail makes your heart flutter like crazy.

I hated the fact that he didn't even want to open the door of his car for me. I hated that I even touched him in front of Damon. I just did this because I wanted to hurt him, though I don't know if he was hurt. What I saw was that he was mad.

Saying the word mad in my mind reminded me of Matt. I knew he wasn't going to forgive me for what I just did. Despite the fact that it's my life, I know that he would think I'm stupid for going on a date with Lucas. He knows that Lucas hurt me very very deeply.

I just hoped to come back to the university before lunch, so he and I could have a lunch together. I don't want him to notice my absence. He was even suspicious when I told him I would go to the university with Meggy. He thought I was lying and was gonna go with Damon. Well, my life's really complicated.

I texted Meggy the reason why I did whatever just happened. She texted me an honest reply that she thinks it was wrong of me to do that. She said that after I left Damon was really pissed and just left screaming at anyone who wanted to follow him.

"Babe? Princess? Hello? Earth to Bailey?"

"Were you saying something?"

"I was asking you about Damon. Are you in love with him?"

"It's none of your business."

"It is, as you decided to go out with me again."

"What the hell are you talking about? I just wanted to be a rebel and not attend my class for a day."

"Do you think I'm stupid? I know that you wanted to make Damon jealous. If you wanted to escape from the classes you would've done it with your bestie."

"I don't have feelings for Damon, ok? And if you continue asking more questions about my personal life I swear I'm just gonna leave this car no whether you stop it or not."

"Great. I heard what I wanted to hear. I always knew you couldn't get over me."

"Jesus Christ. I thought you were done making stupid assumptions. The only person I have feelings for at the moment is Leonardo Di Caprio and you are nowhere near him."

"It's not real for you to be with him. He's not even as handsome as I am. Come on I know you found some similarities between us, that's why you fell for me. Remember? Do you remember our hot kisses, hugs and stuff?" he said winking at me.

"Oh God please give me some patience and self-control or else I'm gonna punch the hell out of this jerk. And by the way he's single, so I have a chance."

"Don't worry baby I'm sure you'll realize you still love me sooner or later and you'll be with me. I'm gonna make you remember why you fell for me."

"Now that I think of it I don't even know what I found in you. You were different back then. You were kind and caring. Or maybe it's just me who didn't notice your cruelty and disrespect towards people's feelings."

"Oh come on. Everyone loves bad boys and that's how they are. They never change baby. You just never learn that, do you? You've always loved my bad side and you still love it. You just have to be honest with yourself."

I felt my head hurt. Was it because of these words that open up my past scars or was it because now I just wanted to be with another person? I had my hair in a ponytail, but I let my hair down so the headache would become lighter.