I found my musketeers

"Listen Meggy, I know that it's hard for you, but I don't think that's the right decision. You are not the person to do that."

"Why Bailey? Why can't I? I just want to move on from him. It's been so long and because of those feelings I couldn't pay attention to other guys. I was blinded by him and now I just want to erase him from my memories and my heart. He hurts me so much without even realizing that. That's why I kissed Julian. It's because I wanted to feel something by kissing another guy. I thought that was the decision," she continued crying and kind of exploding with emotions.

I wiped her tears and knew that it was such a bad idea to do all of that.

"Listen to me please. Don't do this to yourself because at the end you're gonna hurt even more. Do you know why? Because you might fall for Julian and that's gonna be even worse for you, because he just plays with girls and nothing more. You know that very well. But then again, by kissing him just like that you're doing what he's doing. You're playing with his feelings and that's not right. You're not like him."

"I-I I really don't know what to do, but what I know for sure is that at least now I feel good with him. I don't know what will happen to us later, but I just want to get rid of my feelings towards him."

This was just pointless. She wasn't listening to me. Who would've thought that heartbreak would turn her into a completely different person?

"I still think it's wrong. Of course, it's your decision, but I don't agree with you. I don't want you to hurt yourself. I want you to be happy and I don't think that any guy, no matter who that is, is worth all that you're going through. I'm there for you, whenever you need me, but but rethink your decision. By the way you have to calm yourself down and wear that beautiful smile of yours because Matt's gonna be here any second. I need you to be your old self. No guy should know how much they impact you."

"Thank you Bailey. I'm sorry for being such a mess today, I don't know how all of this happened. I will try to rethink my decision, but the result's probably going to be the same. Julian's gonna pick me up later today and we're going on a date."

I didn't feel happy for her. She was so vulnerable, that for a moment I felt like I was her mom and I had to protect her from some bad guys, but it wouldn't be fair coz' I'm dating Damon myself.

"Well, what can I say than be careful? I hope I'll be wrong at the end. Good luck sweetie," I said hugging her.

"Thank you and I-" she couldn't finish her sentence as we heard a knock on the door.

I went to open the door and saw Matt's cheerful smile, which immediately made me remember why I was friends with him.

"Come on in buddy," I said gesturing him to come in.

"Hello hello helloooo!! I brought sweets and snacks for us to party uah uah!" he said dancing like he was drunk.

I started laughing looking at Meggy, but she was smiling sadly. I was sure that Matt and I would be able to make her laugh wholeheartedly. We just need some time, but I'm more than sure we'll succeed.

"Oh! Meggy's here too? Hm...cool!"

"Of course she's here, she's the third musketeer to our two baby," I said gesturing those numbers with my fingers and dancing at the same time.

"Please, please Bay Bay don't ever do that again," he said making a disgusted face.

"What's with everybody hating my incredible dance moves? You just don't recognize talents that's what it is," I said flipping my hair.

All this time Meggy didn't say a word and she was just silently looking at Matt. It would be really hard for her to get over Matt with those powerful feelings, but if you really want something you'll reach that for sure. The question was. Did she want that?