I am going to the party

Well, the day of the party came and I was getting ready for it. Nothing interesting happened today at the university. It was just an ordinary day, which kind of made me hope that the party would make it extraordinary.

This year I was super excited for the party as I had a new friend by my side. Even though Matthew and I are really close, he doesn't spend so much time with me when partying. He spends most of his time with his girlfriends and sometimes remembers about my existence. So, today I had some expectations connected to the party. I am sure that Meggy's going to be prettier than usual today and maybe Matt will notice that. Who knows?

Am I a bad person that I don't want Matt to be with Brittany? It's not the fact that I'm jealous or another kind of a nonsense. It's just that they don't suit each other. Let's hope that he'll realize it someday. But I'm not going to tell this to him because of two reasons. The first one is that I finally see him happy and also I was the one who gave him piece of advice how to be with her and it would be weird now to say the opposite. And the second reason is that I just don't want to fight with him. There were a lot of cases where I intervened and tried to make him understand that a certain girl isn't for him, but he ended up saying that it wasn't my business and as a result we had little fights. So, I know that he won't even accept the situation as I want him to, so this time I'll try to as he said 'mind my own business'.

I didn't have that much time, so, I started dressing up. The interesting fact is that when shopping Meghan and I realized that are tastes are similar to each other. So, at the end of shopping we decided to take out and look at our dresses put together and we immediately started laughing. They were different, but at the same time they had so much in common. Just like me and her.

Mine is a lace dress with flowers on it. The dress and the flowers are the same color, which was ivory. The dress is sleeveless, which made me feel a little uncomfortable, but Meggy said that it looked so beautiful on me that I decided to buy the dress anyway. I had a bracelet on my right fist and also I decided to wear my favorite gift of all times, my father's flower ring.

What comes to my hair, I took a couple of strands from both sides and fixed them with bobby pins. I put a little bit eyeshadow on. I decided that a mixture of gold and white would be beautiful, but I applied very little. I don't like to have a lot of make up on my face. I don't even like putting mascara on. I only put eye mascara and also changed the color of my lips with the help of lip crayon. I put high heels on, which I hate. A lot of girls wear high heels to the university as well, but come on let's be real sneakers are the best, literally. But oh well, today I wore high heels and was ready to go. I mean, almost ready. I forgot my purse. Now I was ready to go. I wanted to leave my room when my phone buzzed. I turned my head to see that it was on my bed. So, I wasn't only forgetting my purse, but also my phone? Really?

From: Matthew

Hey Bay Bay. Are you ready to go? I know I am. Meet me in front of my house and let's go party. Yeah yeah yeaaaaaaaaah.

Why do I feel like he's already drunk? I texted him that I was ready smiling at his silly, but cute text. Matty what would I do without you?

I went downstairs to wait for Meggy.

"Oh honeeey you're so beautiful. You're so feminine and gorgeous!"

"Come on mom, stop it," I said hugging her tightly.

"I love you mommy."

"Love you too honey. Are you waiting for Meggy?" It's great that mom knows her already. Meggy came to my house yesterday when we bought the dresses so I introduced the two important females in my life. And they liked it each other.