I am going on a date with her

So, guys as a Valentine's day present I decided to write this chapter from Damon's POV)))) I hope you like it...Let's go...

Damon's POV

I finally talked to Bailey and now everything felt right. Despite the fact that I was really angry with her for turning down our date. I wanted to talk to her. I mean come on, who would turn down a guy like ME??? Is that even possible?? I was always the person to turn down someone. Being turned down wasn't for me.

I would accept her doing that if she was at least sick, but replacing me with the James Bond and not even the real one? That's unbelievable. Whatever.

Here I am walking lost in thought because of that strange woman. Why couldn't I even continue kissing Selena? I mean she's hot, blonde and her body's amazing. Any guy would want to kiss her and, well, that's what I've been doing for the past 20 minutes or so, but why did I stop? I'm not the type to turn down an opportunity to make out with somebody, it's just not in my blood.

But after talking to that angel I wasn't able to do that. She pisses me off so hard, but I have to go on a date with her. I HAVE to make her fall for me.I'll prove to her that she won't be able to avoid my mesmerising charisma.

By the way I forgot that I didn't tell her the time I would come near her house to pick her up. I took out my phone and started texting her that I would be in front of her house at 6 pm and that it would be better if she wore something short. I sent the message and then noticed that she was a little far away from me talking to some guy. Who was he anyway?

She took out her phone from the pocket, saw my text and put it back into her pocket. What? Is that it? No reaction? No reply? WTF? What the hell was that? So talking to that guy was more important than my text? Whatever!

I decided that I would take revenge by being irresistible today. She won't be able to take her eyes off of me and that would mean I won. No girl can resist a hot bad boy. We'll see who's gonna be the winner.

I styled my hair back, wore my leather jacket and black jeans. Even though I wanted to look even cooler and not wear a scarf, but oh God it was so cold that I couldn't do that. The last thing was wearing sunglasses that made me even cooler, I looked like a guy from the movies that all the girls love. Let's see how you're gonna resist angel. You just won't be able to do that.

When I was ready and looked at the clock it was 5 o'clock and I don't even know why I was ready so early. I didn't even look at the time when I got home. After a moment I got a text and it was from her.

From: Angel

6pm that is and don't even dream about seeing me in a short dress. Never gonna happen.

I smiled realizing that she answered the way I expected her to. I didn't even think that she would wear a short dress, but you know, it was worth a try. By the way I think that she would look pretty good in a short dress.

I started walking from one side of the room to the other waiting for the time to pass so I can go and pick her up. I wonder how she'll look today. Will she be in her casual style with her sneakers on or not? What is she gonna do to her hair? I like it when she puts her hair down and when her hair--

Dude stop what are you doing? What's with you and the girly behaviour? Ughhh that's disgusting.

I took my keys from the table and left the house. I went to one of the stores that's close to my house. I've prepared something for that fool and I think that she'll like it. It's not that I care or something, but yeah it's pure interest. I picked the present I prepared for her and then I was on my way to her house. I finally there and it was 5:55. Does she have to wait the 5 minutes to come out? Come on angel you can do better than that. Actually, as she's a girl I even think that she's gonna be late with those preparations and stuff. I know that she wants and has to look beautiful for me.