I entered a chaos

I woke up and I was still in his arms.

"Are you okay Angel?" he said seeing me move a little.

"I'm fine baby. How are you?"

"I'm good. I love it when we're cuddling," he said smiling at me.

"Did something happen? Why were you so sad? Did someone offend you in any way?"

"No, it's fine. I actually don't want to talk about it. Don't worry about that," I said smiling back at him.

Damon's phone starts vibrating a couple of times.

"You're still getting messages from them, aren't you?"

"Don't worry about that love, everything's gonna be fine. I'll solve that problem. Don't think about it now. Let's just enjoy our time together," he said taking my hand into his.

"Do you wanna talk about why you were drunk on the day you met the Shadows?"

"What made you remember that?"

"Your text messages reminded me of that."

"Well, I was drunk because of my family problems," he said taking a breath.

I understood that it was very hard for him to talk about it.

"Damon, if it's hard for you to talk about it, you don't have to do that."

"No, I want to show you that you matter to me and that I trust you. My father was terminally ill and he couldn't get up from the bed, he had been in that situation for a year back then. He couldn't eat or stand for a long time, but he always tried to hide his hardships, acting like it was okay, that he wasn't so sad or angry that it has happened to him. My mother loved him, at least that's what I thought until a certain period of time, when I saw her with different men every week and my father knew about it. He knew, but he didn't say anything to her and he didn't even let me do anything about it. I was so sad, I couldn't bear the fact that she was that careless and egotistic. She didn't care about my feelings, about my father's feelings. She only cared about herself. One day my father's condition got drastically worse and from that day on his condition was getting worse and worse. "

"Oh Damon...I'm so sorry, I don't even know what to say..." I said putting my hand on his.

"And...then...one day he just didn't wake up and that was it...but what hurt me back then was that a month after my father's death my mother told me that she wanted to get married. That was the last strike. Before my father's death I already didn't believe the fact that my mother loved my father. He lied to me saying that he didn't mind it, that he was going to die anyway, but I didn't believe him. How could he not suffer from it when he loved her like crazy? When she announced that she was getting married I fought with her, left the house and got drunk. That was the reason why I started playing with girls...I was trying to take revenge against my mom by doing it.Now that I think of it it wasn't the most logical way of solving the problem, but I didn't know what else to do. I was playing with her friends' daughters, with her colleagues' daughters thinking it would at least affect her in a way, as I couldn't directly do the same to her what she did to my dad. But it was in vain, she didn't care."

He didn't look at me. I was constantly trying to look him in the eyes, but he constantly turned his gaze away from mine.

"And then it just became my way of living, my way of coping with that trauma, when I broke some girl's heart, the pain I felt became less...I know it sounds horrible and messed up, but...that was the truth...That's why...I...played with your feelings too...But what I learnt from all of this is that when life takes good people from your life, it gives you good people in return."