I liked him even if I was hurt

Matt and I were shocked, really, but then we thought that it was just a kiss and just a game. The interesting is that we didn't say anything to each other specifically. It felt like we communicated all that through our looks. We were feeling okay by the time Damon's and Brittany's faces were getting further away from each other. But we certainly weren't okay anymore when Brittany brought Damon's face back and kissed it again. That was the time that I couldn't control myself anymore.

Matt tried to pull me back, but that was just too much for me, really. I couldn't do this anymore. I went closer to them so that everyone could see me.

"EHEM!" was all I could say at the moment.

Their expressions seemed "interrupted", which was probably what also their thoughts were. I don't know about other people, but I don't feel like kissing people that I don't like romantically. Probably that's just me.

"Oh Bailey?!" said Brittany in a voice that was either surprised or shocked or maybe artificially surprised.

"Yup," I said waiting for them to say something else.

"Is Matt here with you?" she asked me.

"You didn't seem to care a couple of seconds ago," I answered not wanting to be careful with my words anymore.

"It was just a game," she said, "right Damon?"

Damon didn't say anything and I also Jenna standing there with a pissed expression in her eyes.

"OMG I'm so sorry. Probably I didn't know the rules that well. I thought you were supposed to kiss just once. Apparently, you have to kiss for two rounds. My bad. Oopsie," I said showing her that it was sarcasm with my facial expression, though I'm not sure she got it. But he did.

Matt ran from our hiding place and came to me.

"Bailey come on let's go."

"Why would I leave?" I asked not knowing what to do, really.

"Omg Matty baby come on don't leave, let's have fun!" screamed Brittany from the other side.

"Bye Brittany. You coming Bay?" asked Matt.

"Fine, I'll leave," I said after looking at Damon and smirking for a second.

It wasn't like him to be silent for this long, but it wasn't of me either to be that confident and come interrupt them in front of that many people. Honestly, my whole body was trembling, I was barely standing. I didn't even know how I was still keeping up, but it didn't matter anymore. I wanted to go home, drink some time, wrap myself in a blanket and watch a romantic movie that'll never be true for me.

"Wait!" screamed Damon, but I didn't want to listen and stop.

He ran to me and tried to grab my hand as usual, but couldn't as Matt pushed it away from me. But Damon was already angry and he wasn't going to give up like that. He pushed Matt to the floor, picked me up from the floor and kind of slid me on his shoulder so that I was facing his butt now. I only saw that Matt was on the ground, but Meggy ran up to him and that made me feel better.

"Put me down you idiot! Right this second."

"I won't do that and you know that too well," he said going to some place I couldn't quite see.

"PUT ME DOWN DEMON!! I don't want to see you now! PUT ME DOWN!"

"Shut up angel."

"Did you just tell me to shut up?! Okay Damon I will! You will beg me to talk to you."

"Oh yeah? I am already begging. Can't you see? I'm on my knees begging you to talk to me."

I didn't say anything and I wasn't going to. Oh God give me patience to be able to shut up when he just drives me crazy on the inside.

He walked for a little more and then put me down. I tried to escape, but he didn't let me. He grabbed both of my hands and pushed my back to the wall that was behind me.

"Listen angel, whatever you saw...it was just a game. Stop being jealous," he said looking me straight into the eyes.

I was looking at him too, but I told him I wasn't going to talk to him and he was gonna beg me for that.

"Come on angel. Stop this show! You don't have a reason for being angry and also don't be like this. I don't like it when you're angry. Talk to me."

I looked away as if I wasn't seeing him so that he could understand that my word was a word.

"Dammit angel! Talk to me! I take back what I said about you shutting up. Talk to me. Don't behave like this.  Are you just seeking attention or something? You came out of nowhere and pretended like you cared about that stupid little kiss, when you're not even talking to me now. You're no different from the other girls if you keep doing this. You're just like everybody else."

When I heard all those words, I just couldn't stand still anymore. I didn't want to see his face, I didn't want to hear his voice and I certainly didn't want to be there anymore. So, I raised my foot and firmly stepped on his and that's when he let go of my hands screaming in pain. I might be thin, but I am strong.

I ran as fast as I could, then I just waited beside one of the houses that were on that street, because I knew as strong as I was I wouldn't be able to outrun him for sure. So, I had to wait for a little bit and then catch a taxi. I slid down to the ground and so did the tears of my cheeks.

Has he always been like this? Did I just notice that or did he just change?

His words hurt me deeply, but what hurt me the most was that I wanted to run back into his arms and kiss him like nothing happened.

Why would you love a person even after they have hurt you?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Long time no see babies🤗🤗💕💕i'm sorry for not being active this whole time🤦🏼‍♀️I've had some personal issues going on and now that I'm done with them I'll start uploading again😅

Also, I just saw that my story is #1 on thewattys2019 and that's SO SO SO SO COOOL😍😍😍😍😍💞💞💞🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️😋😋😋🤪🤪🤪thank you guys for that I'm soooo happy I love uuuuuu

Also, the semester has started once again😄Actually this is my last semester and I'm already graduating🤯mindblown

I hope you like this chapter and I think the next one will be better😋

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad

Also, please follow my poems account on Insta
@loveorrunaway

Published 26.01.20