I won

I take the bouquet of flowers from the floor and take it with me to the university.

The fact that he took the challenge didn't make me feel happy or something. It wasn't because I was afraid that the challenge would work and I would fall, but because I just wan't to spend all types of feelings on such things he would do every time. Let's hope that this kind of a thing won't happen again, because if not I'll just try not caring and wasting my feelings and nerves on him.

I take a couple of steps and then my hand collides with someone's chest. I raised my head and so the ginger hair of my dear friend.

"Matt! What a surprise! I thought that you were gonna go to university with Brittany from now on," I say being pleasantly surprised.

"We'll talk about that later, but for now let me ask you about the flowers. Who gave you those?" he said his face looking serious.

I didn't push him to talk about how he decided to go to the university with me. I thought that it wasn't that important, the important was that he was with me now and we would go together. We were walking towards the university while having a conversation.

"It's from Damon," I said looking at the flowers.

"From Damon?" he said not completely understanding the situation, "as far as I know both of you hate each other. Why is he buying you flowers now?"

"Well, yesterday he told me that he likes me and I didn't believe him myself because as you mentioned we hate each other."

"He told you he likes you? Listen Bailey honestly I haven't ever thought that it could turn out this way, but you have to keep distance from Damon. You know better than me what kind of a guy he is and that he doesn't throw that 'i like you' phrase to special girls. He does it to everybody just to play with their hearts. Did you hear me?"

"Why did you get so overprotective Matt? I know him better than you and I understand everything really well. The only thing that I don't understand is why you're getting so overprotective if you were the one to tell me to be kind to him."

I knew that we were already late for the class, but I just thought that I could go to the second class, as I've always been present anyways. I think that this conversation is more important right now.

"I know I did, but don't be too kind to him."

"Okay I won't. Actually, I wasn't even going to be too kind. "

"By the way why are you taking the flowers to the university?"

"You'll see. There is a reason," I say and a smirk appears on my face.

After a couple of minutes we reach the university. I take out my phone to see the time and notice that I have 3 texts from Meggy. She was asking me where I was, whether I was going to come at all and whether something happened. She knows I don't like to be absent without reason. I text her that I overslept and that I would come to the next class.  I started calculating my absences to understand how many excused absences were left for that class, when Matt scared me to death. As always.

"You are dead Matthew. I'm gonna kill you right now," I said pushing him hard.

"Bay Bay tell me honestly you missed that, didn't you?" he say with a smile.

"Sure I did," I said hugging him.

I think that because of the extent I always get scared to something's gonna happen to me someday, but no matter that I like when he does that to me and I missed him so much.

We entered the university and I started searching for Damon with me eyes. I couldn't find him anywhere. He's everywhere when I don't want to see him, but now when I want to find him he's nowhere to be found.