I wanna know about him more

He came out of the bathroom and I couldn't look him in the eyes. I felt embarrassed fro what I've done. It was so low of me, but no matter what I do there's a part of me that just can't trust him completely and I don't even know why. He has been so nice to me after we started dating for real.

"Angel? Is everything okay?" he asked in a concerned voice.

"Huh? Oh, yeah yeah everything's alright, I was just lost in my thoughts," I answered avoiding his eyes.

"What were you thinking about angel?" he asked.

"Let's just go, we're gonna be late. I'll tell you in the car."

I told him that I was a little concerned about Meggy after her kiss with Julian. He didn't really understand what I meant. He just told me that they were just having fun and it was just a one time thing. But even if it wasn't, I should let them have fun. But I just can't live that as it is, as I know very well that Julian's just gonna have fun with Meggy's feelings and then let her go, while she'll start having feelings towards him. Oh God! Feelings are so complicated. Who even gets them anyway?

We reached the university and I was about to go out of the car when he stopped me.

"Aren't you gonna kiss me before leaving?" he said pointing at his cheek.

I put a little kiss on his cheek and then left the car. I took a few steps and then turned back.

"Are we meeting today? Should we go watch a movie?" I asked really hoping that he would agree and with that answer all my doubts would be gone forever.

"Angel, sorry baby, today I'm a little busy, can't."

This doesn't mean that he's gonna meet her, does it? No no. Maybe he just has other plans.

"What are you planning to do then?"

"I have to meet the guys and today we're having a party," he said and then stopped seeing my reaction.

Well, as he was having a party or going to one, I hoped to be with him there.

"Okay," I said and then wanted to leave.

"Wait. Listen angel, I can't take you, only guys are gonna be there so..."

"No problem, I didn't even say anything," I said knowing that even if I didn't, I really wanted to say something.

"Your face did," he said showing me my kinda mad and disappointed face. Honestly, it was kinda similar to mine, but I didn't admit it. I just sticked my tongue out at him and then left. When I turned my back on him, I heard him laugh. I knew that I was still gonna meet him during the Music and Literature class.

I had a class with Meggy, but she didn't come to class and she wasn't answering my calls and texts either. I realized that something was happening for sure and I had to find it out. I attended all of my classes because of the attendance grade and in some way I wanted to leave all my personal feelings and worries away and just concentrate on my studies today. The midterms were getting closer and I felt that I was gonna have a lot to read and revise once again.

Matt has been silent these past days too and I wonder what's happening to both of them. I haven't been "active" for not that long of a time, but why does it feel like a century and that thousands of things happened during that time?

Matt texted me that he wanted to meet me today and have some friend time and I happily agreed to do that. It wouldn't still stop me from taking care of my plan, I wasn't gonna give up and be lied to as I was before.

I also got a text from Meggy full of apologies for not picking up and answering the texts. She told me she wanted to come and talk to me today. Not only in your professional life do you have to organize your time well, but also in your personal one. So, I texted Damon to know when he was going to the party, as if to make sure that he was gonna come to class and he said that he was going at 9.