I was asked to go on a date

"Hah Bennet you're here too. Did you come to see my princess?" he said looking at Damon with a smile.

"Princess?" he said turning to look at me.

Though I was still looking at Lucas, I felt his eyes on me.

"What are you doing here Lucas?" I asked showing him how angry I am to see him here. I thought that I would never see him again.

"You don't know? I told you that I wasn't gonna give up and that we were gonna be together again," he said his eyes losing focus.

I saw that Damon was surprised by the words because I haven't told him what my relationship with Lucas was.

"You're drunk Lucas just go home. Also, don't you think that we're going to ever go back to what we were before. That won't happen. Now go."

He fell on the floor. I didn't approach him even for a bit to help. Neither did Damon. Lucas then got back up and started walking towards me.

"Why? Because you have a new boyfriend now? Is that what you do? When a boy leaves you, you just find a new one? You use them like napkins, don't you?"

I clenched my fist praying for God to give me patience not to kill this man right here and right now. While God was busy giving me patience, he overlooked Damon and Damon punched Lucas and he fell back down.

"Shut your dirty mouth bastard!" he yelled at Lucas.

I was shocked, but knowing Damon he wasn't gonna stop and he was gonna punch again. So, I let go of the blanket I was wrapped in and run to him. I put my hand on his and mumbled,

"Don't. He's not worth it."

I could see that his green eyes were still angry, but his fist wasn't clenched anymore.

Blood started dripping from Lucas' lips. He got up, wiped the blood with his thumb.

"Hahah you only proved that I was right Bennet," he said laughing.

"Lucas leave. Right now!"

"I will princess, but remember my words, Bennet isn't right for you either. He always plays with girls and their feelings. Don't ever think that you'll be different for him. I know that for a fact," he said those words with a mysterious smirk.

With these words he left. And I started trembling. I just hoped that my fever hasn't gone up.

"Let's go inside," I said signalling Damon to follow me.

I wanted to bow down and take my blanket from the floor, as I left it there, but Damon did the same and our heads collided with each other.

"Ouch!" we screamed together and started laughing.

"You idiot! Why did you do that?"

"Me? I was just trying to be a gentleman!"

"You haven't been one. See what happens when you try to be. Ah my head hurts so much," I said putting my hands on my head.

"So does mine."

"It's okay, you're a guy and you should endure it. The other day it seemed like you were anyway."

I looked at him and he knew what I meant.

"Bailey are you okay?" I heard from the living room.

Meggy came running to the door.

"Oh hi Damon," she said waving her hand at him.

"Oh hi," he said with awkward face.

"You don't know her name, do you?" I said rolling eyes at him.