I don't think about him

For this chapter listen to "I don't think about you" by Kelly Clarkson. I put the link above.👆🏻

As we heard that voice Damon loosened his grip on my arm and I was finally able to get my hand out.

"Matt?What are you doing here?" I said surprised and at the same time happy that I wouldn't have to stay with Damon for a longer time. I ran towards Matt and hugged him.

"Bay Bay I was passing by, actually, I wanted to go to the toilet and I saw you. I wanted to open the door, but it wouldn't open, so, I asked the lady who cleans this classroom to open the door for me. And here I am!"

All this time Damon was standing without saying a word, which actually was so unlike him. Matt looked at Damon, then looked back at me wanting to ask what were we doing together in this classroom. I showed "I'll tell you later" with my eyes and he understood me completely.

I turned to Damon to say goodbye, but he was already gone. Such a jerk. Couldn't he say goodbye before leaving? Where the hell did he leave his manners? Ugh he's annoying.

Matt took my hand and we left the classroom.

"Soooooo, what was that all about? Did you fall for the Mr. Idontcareabouthim again?"

"Can't you keep it low? Somebody might hear us. And to answer your question, no, I didn't and I still hate him." I said rolling my eyes.

"I don't believe you Bay Bay, but let's pretend like I do and not talk about him anymore. I really don't like that guy," he said looking really pissed.

I didn't know that one day Matt would hate Damon more than I do, because he just didn't care about him and he thought Damon didn't deserve for him to have any feelings even if it's hatred. But this time he was different. Maybe something happened today that pissed him off?

"You have to believe me and maybe you will with time. Enough about that for now. Let's talk about you and I want to know why were you absent the whole day? Were you with Brittany? Is that why?" I raised my eyebrow and I started tapping my foot on the ground for him to realize that I felt really betrayed, again.

"Actually, we fought today and I wanted to be alone for some time."

After this sentence I couldn't be mad at him, as my feelings weren't the most important thing at the moment.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yeah, I'd love to because I felt like I had to tell someone about all that and that someone has to be you as always. You know that you're always the one to solve my problems with girls. And guess what? I like it."

"Can't say the same, but I'm happy that I can help. Let's go to the Lover's park in front of our university and we can talk about it there."

Don't get me wrong, we're not a couple of whatever, it's just that that park is the closest place to our university and my house, so, it's a jackpot. Moreover, it's quiet and we can talk there freely.

"Thank you Bay Bay," he said and hugged me.

As he let me go and we started walking towards the exit of the university I saw Damon. He was staring at us with a serious look on his face. I didn't know what that look meant, but he felt angry. Ah, whatever. He's so moody, sometimes I even think that he's a girl in the body of a guy.

In 5 minutes we were already at the park and we sat on a bench to start our talk.

"So, what's the problem? Aren't you going to start?" I asked waiting for him to initiate the talk.

"Can't you wait for a moment? I have to concentrate," he said and I rolled my eyes. Sometimes he can be so dramatic.

"Okay, so, the problem is that Brittany wanted for our relationship to be official."