I felt magic in the air

"Okay okay I'm coming stop yelling at me. You know I don't even understand how those girls continued going out with you if you yell on a first day?" I said walking behind him.

"Angel, I didn't yell at them. I only yell at you," he said winking at me.

"Um okay?! I kinda feel confused now...Did that phrase of yours supposed to make me feel special? If yes, then it kinda didn't work hon."

"Of course you're special, everything with you isn't the way I planned it to be."

"Planned?" I said surprised.

"Well, meaning that sometimes you think that a girl is like this and you decide how to take steps, but in your case you turned out to be different than what I thought you'd be.

"That's why you shouldn't make any assumptions and just get to know her."

"Are you giving me lessons angel so that from now on I can flirt properly with other girls?"

"Yup," I said raising my eyebrows and lowering them down back again. That way my 'yup' sounded more indifferent. That's what I wanted him to get from it. I didn't want him to feel my jealousy this time.

We continued walking towards the park.

"So you're not jealous?" he asked not believing what he just heard.

"Is there a reason for me to be jealous?"

"I don't think so," he said making a thinking face, "at the moment I only like you," he pinched my cheek.

We walked and talked for 2 more minutes and were finally in the park. From this moment on Damon completely changed, he became a gentleman, like during one of the previous days, but today it was longer.

As he noticed that my shoes weren't that comfortable before entering the park he came and held my hand. When I asked him why he didn't do it before, but just when entering the park, he said that the ground in the park is full of stones, while on the street it was okay. He thought it all through. So untypical of him.

We walked down the beautiful path to the grass, where he has prepared the most beautiful dinner for us.  To come to this part you had to cross a bridge, because the creators of this part have decided to put something lake-like and when crossing the bridge it feels like you're standing on an island surrounded by water. The interesting part in all of this is that even though there's a bridge, the security of the park has never allowed anyone step on that island, moreover have dates or something. But some way he convinced them to let him do this for me.

Little candles were put on the grass and rose petals were surrounding them beautifully lying on the ground. A wooden table for two was set with glasses of red wine, steak and rice. I also could see lights hanging from the trees. I was so touched that he put so much effort in our date. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Do you like it angel?" he said turning to me.

I kissed him again.

"Does it count as an answer?"

"Yeah, but I think it was a bit ambiguous. Try one more time."

I kissed him on the cheek one more time, but stronger.

"Wow angel! You like it that much? Happy to know, I mean feel that," he whispered caressing my head.

He held me by the hand and guided me to the table. He helped me sit by arranging the chair for me. He was really unbelievable. I mean it wouldn't be surprising if another guy did all of this, but he was always so rude and I didn't think he would have this caring, attentive side to him.