I have never had such a date before

Maybe some people's thoughts suddenly disappear when kissing, but mine were flying all over my mind when he kissed me.

We were nothing to each and I knew that for sure. Both of us constantly claimed that we hated each other, but something about this kiss felt so right and so warm. Honestly, I didn't want it to stop. This time it felt that this kiss was genuine, unlike the one we had in the past. Who cares about that kiss anyway? He doesn't even remember it...He doesn't even remember me...

When our lips parted I started hating that moment. It's like our lips were made for each other.  At some point I even felt like they didn't want to say goodbye to each other either.

"So...uhm...let's go grab something to eat, as we, you know, didn't get to," he said immediately after the kiss.

Really? Is that how he ruins every moment? He ALWAYS ruins everything.

"Yeah...yeah...sure..."

He turned away from me to lead the way, but for some reason he turned back to me.

"Listen angel, do you by any chance want to continue what we were doing a couple of seconds ago? You seem disappointed," he said winking at me.

Right now, at this moment I wished for the ground to be parted in two parts so I could go there and hide forever.

I was redder than a tomato. You won't get away from me you idiot. I'm gonna kill him for this joke of his.

"Bye I'm going home. It's enough! See you later. Maybe, never?" I said and turned away to go.

"Wait! Wait!Oh come on, I was joking. Let's go grab something to eat. You promised me a date."

I smiled, went back to being serious and then turned back to him again.

"But without your stupid jokes."

"No problem. Let's go. Come on angel, I know you're hangry," he said laughing.

"You idiot. Not even a second passed after you promised me not to joke. Ugh I really hate you," I said this to him, not even realizing that I didn't mean it at the moment.

We walking together till he stopped in front of a mall. I stopped him when he wanted to enter it.

"Where are you going?"

"When are you going to get that I won't be answering your questions angel? Shut up and follow me," he said grabbing my hand and making me follow him.

He told me to wait in front of one of the stores and then after 5 minutes, he told me to come inside. When I went inside I saw that he was standing in the middle of the store and there was a lot of clothes in his hands. He approached me, put all the clothes in my hand and told me to get changed.

"What are you talking about? I don't need these," I said not accepting the clothes.

"The waiter spilled wine all over you because of me remember? Because of that you're all wet now and you'll get cold. That's why, you have to change into something warm, so that we can continue our date. I picked you jeans, a t-shirt, a jacket and sneakers. Go ahead. Get changed," he said gesturing to the dressing room.

"But why do I need a jacket or sneakers? Everything's ok with my high heels and I just don't need a jacket."

"Angel it's already getting dark and it means it's gonna get colder when the evening comes. What concerns the sneakers I'm sure your feet hurt because of the stupid high heels. Oh and I didn't know your size, so tell the worker. Get changed quickly don't waste your time."

When I got dressed and looked in the mirror I kinda liked the style he chose for me and I couldn't ignore the fact that he was so sweet  and caring towards me. When I got out of the dressing room he had already paid for everything and the workers said that he left the store and was waiting for me outside.