I kind of bear him

OMG!What happened to him?

I immediately ran towards him to see what's going on.

"Damon!Damon!" I was so scared as I didn't know what happened.

He was lying on the ground when I reached him. I took his head in my hands and started calling him again. He was pale and wasn't reacting to any word I was saying.

I started mini-slapping him to make him wake up.

"Ouch angel!It hurts, you know?"

I sighed in relief. I almost cried coz' I was so afraid seconds ago.

"You stupid devil!Do you know how scared I was?"

His head was on my lap and he was looking at me with a smirk.

"Our little angel was worried about me? How sweet considering the fact that I'm in this situation because of you."

"Because of me? What did I do to you?"

"You made me come so far." He said slowly getting up to sit.

"So?" I still couldn't understand what he meant.

"Listen angel, there was a time when I thought you were intelligent. Well, first impressions aren't always true."

"Do you want me to punch you? Just continue what you were saying."

"So..."

"So what?Can you finally say it?"

He closed his eyes and sighed.

"Even though I'm embarrassed to say it out loud, moreover, in front of you, I'm afraid of heights. So, when you told me to come to this part of the balcony I panicked and this is what happend."

"Dude, that is how people are different from animals you know? You could've just told me that."

"The fact is, I didn't. Okay?"

He started to get pale again and this time I already knew what was happening.

"Hey...I'm sorry...It's okay...Don't be afraid." I hugged him for him not to feel alone.

"Do you want to go to my part of the balcony?"

"No," he said and buried his head in my neck.

We were sitting like that for a while. At some point I realized that my past self was coming back and it scared me to death. I didn't want that to happen. I pushed him away.

"I think you feel better now." It felt so awkward.

"Oh...uh yeah I do."

I got up and went to the other side of the balcony because I had to calm down a little bit after this moment.

"Oh by the way, don't you have a phone?" I asked realizing I haven't thought about it till this moment, which gave me a reason to facepalm.

"Nope. Jenna broke it down when she saw me texting her sister. What about you?"

"My battery died. I've forgotten that I had to come to this meeting so I didn't charge it after the university. So, I guess we're stuck here for a long time."

I was sitting looking at the stars when I felt that as the evening came it became colder and colder. I started trembling.

I closed my eyes to concentrate on something else than the cold when I felt some kind of warmth on my shoulders. I opened my eyes to see that Damon carefully placed his tuxedo jacket on my shoulders. It smelled so good and fresh that even the scent gave me part of the warmth.