I don't want this to be our last date

I ran up to him and sat on the ground.

"Demon! Demon!"

I took his head in my hands.  I started slapping him lightly so he could wake up.

"Demon! Come on!"

Then I heard that he started groaning and he took his head in his hands.

"Stop yelling woman! Because of your yelling I'm feeling even worse."

"Thank God you're okay," I said and hugged him.

I knew that maybe he would remind me about this moment, telling me that I was crazy for him, but at this moment I just didn't care about that at all.

"You're wet get off of me," he said pushing me away.

"And so are you. Plus you're also bleeding. Let's get you inside and you'll tell me what's going on with you. Why were you beaten again? Were those the same people? Why do they keep doing that to you?"

I was really concerned for this idiot. No matter how much I try to act that I don't care, there's a part of me that just can't let go of him. I don't know why this keeps happening to me.

"It's none of your business and I'm not going inside. I don't want anyone to see me like this," he said with an angry face.

We were still sitting on the ground. Both of us were still wet because of the fountain, but it didn't seem to matter at the moment. I took his face in my hands.

"Okay, so listen to me carefully. I'm gonna go inside Meggy's house, take whatever I need for your wound and come back. Don't go anywhere. Did you get that?"

"Let me go you perverted woman. Why are you constantly touching me? I don't want to stay here and as soon as you go out of this car I'm gonna drive away," he turned to look at the window.

It's really weird but the anger that I felt towards this idiot seemingly disappeared and I was rather worried about him. I knew that somewhere deep inside, really really deep inside he had a soft side and I had to put the pressure on it to be able to keep him here, at least for now.

I brought his face to mine. I started looking him straight into the eyes.

"Come on demon. Stay here until I come back. Please?" I smiled looking into his eyes.

This time it was a very sincere smile. From his eyes I could feel that he was surprised by my actions and I knew they would have this effect on him. For a couple of seconds, which by the way seemed like forever, he didn't say anything. Neither did I. We were just silently looking into each other's eyes.

He turned his head to the window and mumbled an "okay".

I got out of the car and ran to Meggy's house. Fortunately, Meggy was the one to open the door for me. I quickly told her everything and asked her to help me avoid her Mom's questions, which she helped me to do. Meggy was literally the best friend I could ask for. She didn't ask many questions and helped me to get ready as soon as possible. Ten minutes later I ran out of Meggy's house and was running towards Damon's car.

"Did you make me wait because you had to get changed?"

"So you noticed that I changed, huh?" I winked at him.

He looked at me with a blank expression and I realized that he was still in a bad mood.

"No, I didn't make you wait for that. I brought everything we'll need at the moment. Here's everything we need to stop your wound from bleeding, here's a blanket for you not to be cold, I brought you some tea in a thermos and-"

He kissed me. That was so weird for me. One moment he was pissed at the whole world. The other moment he was a completely different person kissing me right here in this car during a strangely casual conversation.

It's so sad that being with him was so wrong for me, but kissing him felt so right at that moment.

"What was that for?" I said surprised after the kiss.

"Nothing. A kiss is just a kiss."

And again. Just like every time this sentence hurts me.

"Right, just a kiss," I said smiling, but this time it wasn't that sincere.

He started driving the car.

"Why are you driving? Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah. I just wanna be alone right now."

"Okay so let me just help you with the wound and you'll go. Can you finally sit still and let me take care of it?"

I turned his head with my hand and started applying the ointment on his lower lip and forehead. 

"Okay. You're ready."

I turned to open the door of the car and leave when he grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" he asked with a confused face.

"Well, you said you wanted to be alone and that's what I'm doing. I'm leaving you alone, but don't think we won't talk about this tomorrow."

"Yes, alone. Alone with you."

"Oh," was the only thing I could say at the moment. I honestly didn't he would say such a thing and I was shocked.

"Are you coming?"

"Sure. Why not?"

We kept surprising each other. Just like I was surprised that he said such a cheesy thing to me. In the same way, he was surprised that I immediately agreed to go with him.

"I'm surprised you agreed to go."

"Well, if this is out first and last date, it might as well be a memorable and a good one. Don't you think?" I said winking at him.

"That's my angel," he said starting to drive.

'My angel' that phrase did something to me. I wish he meant that.

"Where are we going though?"

"I knew you'd wanna know," he said with a smirk on his face.

"And I know you won't tell me where we're going," I said knowing I was right.

"Oh yeah, for sure. You're totally right. I won't tell you where we're going, but I promise you that you'll like it."

This day had its ups and downs that's for sure, but I didn't want this day to end. It was a special day because I realized something about the demon. It felt like he had two personalities inside of him.

One of the personalities wanted to act cool, be the best among his friends and hide his "pityful" second side. The other wanted to be in control of his character even just from time to time, but was overshadowed by the strong and rude side. The second one just wanted to trust people, be kind and why not a little bit romantic.

I saw both of them today. I don't know which one, but I feel like I've started caring about one of them. Or maybe even worse? Maybe I started to care about both of those personalities?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Long time no see my beautiful readers🤩I missed you so much and honestly seeing you voted for my story made me the happiest. Each and every vote made me a happier person😍Love u love u love u guys🤩From this day on I'll try to upload sooner😅sorry about that...

Where do you think he's gonna take her? Any opinions?

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad

Published on 14.07.19