I have to be much nicer

I realized that even though I didn't want to see him here sitting with my best friend, I had to calm myself down.

"Hey Matt," I said and Matt stood up to hug me. When he hugged me I took that opportunity to ask him something that couldn't let me be.

"What is HE doing here? Was HE the one that I had to meet?" I said pinching Matt's arm because of anger.

"Ahem! Hello to you too angel. And by the way I can hear you," Damon said looking me straight into the eye.

"So what? I don't care about that," I said smiling at him.

Nobody answered my question yet because Matt was still grimacing from my pinch and Damon was busy participating in a staring contest with me. Both of us were so serious, as if we were working out a plan in our minds how to kill each other.

After a moment I remembered that Meghan was with me and I have totally forgotten about her. She was so shy that she wasn't saying anything all this time. I turned to look at her to see whether she was okay and what was her reaction to this situation, but Matt interrupted me.

"Aaaaaand here's my surprise. Here's who I wanted to introduce you to. Bay Bay it's Brittany, my girlfriend and Bri, here's my best friend Bailey. I wanted you to meet each other as soon as possible. I love when the people I love communicate with each other and love each other. So, yeah. That's it."

All of us had different reactions to what Matt said. Damon rolled his eyes and started yawning because he didn't care at all about any of us. I was very happy because the fact that he was introducing me to Brittany meant that my piece of advice has helped him. Brittany looked at me and smiled. The only reaction that I couldn't quite figure out was Meghan's. She seemed in some way sad I guess? I think that was because she didn't know how to react, she didn't know anyone here.

"Nice to meet you Brittany. He talked about you a lot and I'm happy to finally meet you in person," I said smiling at Brittany and I noticed that she became more relaxed after my words and my smile. Maybe she was jealous of me, but after my words and my smile she understood that there was no reason to be jealous because Matt was like my own brother.

"Nice to meet you too Bailey. Actually, I've heard a lot from Matt about you too."

"Oh by the way as I finally got the opportunity to meet you Matt, I have to introduce you to someone too. Meet Meghan. Remember I told you about her?" I said looking at Meghan.

"Oh hi Meghan. Nice to meet you, I'm Matt as you already know," he laughed, approached her and hugged her. Matt is an extrovert, so, he basically gets along with almost everyone.

"If you're Bailey's friend, then you're my friend too," he said smiling at Meghan.

I immediately looked at Brittany to see whether she was okay with Matt's actions. But she seemed okay to me. Probably she already knew about the fact that Matt just LOVES to hug people.

Then I looked at Meghan and noticed a blush on her cheeks.

"Nice to meet you Matt. Actually, I have another class that I have to get to. I'm sorry I have to leave now. See you later guys," she said and she ran away.

I finally understood the reason of her reaction that I couldn't figure out. I didn't go to her knowing that I could find her in a couple of minutes. I knew that she didn't have a class today, she just lied to leave us.

"Okay," Matt said not paying attention to her weird actions, "See you later."

All of us sat around the table.

"Are you finally done with the introducing each other stuff? I am actually a very busy person." When I heard this phrase come out of Damon's mouth I wanted to hit him with something.