I don't understand how he feels about me

I pretended like I didn't hear him and continued walking.

"Angel wait," he shouted once again.

When I didn't turn back and just continued getting as far from him as possible he did what he always does, grabbing my hand.

"Can't you just freaking wait for a second angel?"

"Why would I Damon? Why?"

"Because...because..."

"Uh-huh that's what I thought. I have no reason to talk to you."

"Why were you in the classroom then?" he said with a smirk, as if he wanted to prove something or what. He thought I went there for him. How foolish.

"I left my reading there before mus&lit class, so I came back to get them. What? Did you think I came there for you? Nah, wrong buddy," I said showing him the reading, smiling, but kinda hurting on the inside.

"Then why have you been texting me so much?"

"So you DID notice the messages, didn't you? It doesn't matter anymore, because if you really wanted to know the reason why I texted you, you would've probably texted me back. Don't you think?"

"Damon! Baby aren't you coming back? She interrupted us and now you're talking to her?" the girl he was making out with came out of the classroom.

"Go back to the classroom and wait for me there Selena."

"She doesn't have to. I am leaving and you can walk her into the classroom as the gentleman you are," I said winking at him. He grabbed my hand even harder not letting me go.

"Damyyyy please. Come back. Don't waste your time," she said begging him to go there like he was the only man left in this world or as if he was some kind of a god or something. Come on girl. Don't you have any pride or something? Well, I guess not. Can I just turn her off with my shoe?

"I SAID GO BACK TO THE CLASSROOM SELENA OR ELSE I WON'T COME BACK!" he said glaring at her with his angry eyes.

"Okay..." she said like a sad child who didn't get the lollipop he/she asked for for a long time.

"Now. Where were we? Why do you want to leave now? Are you jealous angel?" his mood swings are astonishing. Why are the guys always complaining about the girls, if they are just as difficult as the girls?

"Jealous! As if! Let go off my hand. I really have to go."

"Don't go away from me angel. We're not done yet," he said coming closer.

My heart started beating quickly and that wasn't just because of the fear of what could happen, but I also remembered the old times once again and my heart just wanted to go back to those times once again. But I wouldn't show that to him or else he would think that he won. He didn't.

"What are you doing Damon? Stop right there."

He didn't stop and he was walking towards me till my back hit the wall.

"If you don't stop right now I'm going to hit you so hard that you'll forget your own identity."

"As long as I kiss you that's okay," he said and I was speechless. Bailey come to your senses. Remember what he did to you back then and don't think about him and his incredible eyes, hot stare and soft lips. NO NO NO NO NO! Stop it.

"Go out with me angel," he suddenly turned from a hot man to a soft college student.

"Why? Can you tell me why do you want to go out with me that much? You have all the girls you want to, right? You could do whatever you want to with them. Why do you need me?"

"I have all of them, but I don't have you," he said probably thinking that he sounded romantic, but not for me.

"So, it's just a question of having everyone, huh?" I said looking away.

One hand of his was still holding mine and the other one turned my head back so I could face him again.

"No angel. I'm just interested in the kind of a person you are. I just can't figure you out."

My cheeks were burning and I think he noticed that. I guess that's why he was smiling for a moment.

"I can't figure you out either."

"Won't you answer my question then? Will you go out with me?"

"I...I don't know Damon."

"You agreed the first time. Have you forgotten our agreement?"

"Yeah, but a lot of things have changed after that."

"Oh so you mean that you finally made up with your James Bond. Is that what it is about? You think that the James Bond will get jealous?" he sounded angry and irritated.

"What? No, it has nothing to do with that. Besides, we're best friends and nothing can happen between us."

"Good then," he smiled and for a moment I thought that it was a genuine smile. I think that I just wanted to think that way.

"What changed is that I saw you kiss other girls."

"So? I do that all the time. Listen angel our date isn't about feelings and that kind of cheesy stuff. I just want to get to know you that's all. I'm kissing other girls. So what? That's never gonna change and don't think that just because we're going on a date I have feelings for you or some other kind of shit."

"And for a moment I thought you weren't a jerk. You really are rude, aren't you? You know what? Let's do the date thing and believe me I don't have feelings for you either."

"Feelings aren't real and even if they are, they don't ever last. So, don't hope that someone's gonna love you forever. I'll pick you up tonight then," he kissed my cheek and went back to Selena.

He left and I was alone. I put my hand over the place he kissed and just slid down the wall. My heart surely doesn't have any taste in men.

I heard them fighting and as their voices got nearer I hid behind one of the walls.

"Who was she? Was she someone important to you or are you just sleeping with her?" asked Selena.

Sleeping? Do you think everyone is like you?

"It's none of your business!Don't talk about her."

"It is, because it's ME you stopped kissing just after talking to her. You said you couldn't do this right now. Why Damon? Why? Does she mean anything to you? Why couldn't you just continue kissing me just like before?"

Could he-? Could that-? No no no no no! Don't overthink Bailey. Probably his jaw is just tired from kissing for that long. Yeah yeah. That's probably what happened. I am sure of that.

But my hand was still where he kissed me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello everyone 😃I'm finally back with a new chapter and I hope that you like it🥰 I'm sorry for not uploading for I guess was like 2 weeks or so? I was just really busy with the university😅Anyways...I hope you like this a little romantic chapter❤️Honestly, I hope to upload the chapter of their date on the Valentine's day, but we'll see😊plz vote and comment 😜

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad

Published on 11.02.19