I forgave him

"I needed to see you. I need to talk to you Angel," he said caressing my cheek with his finger.

I wanted to be mad at him so much and part of me was, but the other just wanted to forgive him, to feel his touch on my skin, once again.

"Let's talk, but outside, there's a lot of people inside," I said coming out.

He turned and started taking steps so that I could follow him. He gestured to the car that was parked in front of our house to leave and later I saw that the people inside that car were Julian, Owen and Elijah.

"Guys, I'm going out, I'll be back," I said before trying to close the door behind me. I'm saying trying because I didn't manage to do that before the moment when Matt started screaming.

"Bay Bay do you want me to talk to that jerk? Don't go alone with that idiot, I'm coming with you," screamed in such a way that I thought the whole world heard.

Before I could answer him Damon shouted back at him a response, which was something like this.

"I heard everything and by the way dude when I said I had to see YOU I didn't mean Bailey AND YOU, or ONLY YOU. So shut up and go to sleep."

I face palmed myself because it felt like I was watching kindergarten kids fight, it was really embarrassing. Before Matt could answer something back, which I'm sure he would, this time it was Shay who interrupted the conversation.

"We know you hear us, so hear this once again, I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I WILL RUIN YOU ONE DAY, you son of a-"

"Shay it's enough," I said finally closing the door.

"Would you come with me to the Lover's Park?" asked Damon waiting for me to say something so that he could towards that direction.

I nodded not saying anything else. The park was close to our house and he didn't want to stay here because I suppose he didn't want to stay here because we had potential stalkers.

"Do you want to say something while we're on our way? Do you want to start?"

"No. I want to start talking when we reach the park," he said and moved a little faster seemingly not to make the walk any longer.

We walked for approximately 5-6 minutes and we were already there. We sat on one of the benches and I looked at him to see if he was going to start or he needed another reminder.

"Angel, I...I actually don't know where to start from. There's so much on my mind and there's so much that I want to tell you, but it feels like my thoughts are getting tangled up," he said looking at me with an expression that reminded me of a question mark.

"Maybe it's because you're drunk Damon. How much did you drink?"

"It's pleasant to hear that you still care about me," he said smiling at me and caressing my cheek once again.

"Do you think that people stop caring that easily? It's not easy to switch off really strong feelings. If people could do that, I think most of them would for sure," I said looking at him and not pushing his hand away.

"You're right. You're always right angel. How do you do that? Maybe it's not you, it's your eyes that do this to me?" he said coming closer to kiss me, but I pulled backwards. I still couldn't do this yet. I was hurt, really.

"Angel, I didn't sleep with Jenna. Trust me, I didn't. The only person I want to sleep with now is you," he said caressing my hands, which were on my thighs.

I blushed a little at his last words. I cleared my throat and continued.

"Why didn't you say something when I asked you back in the apartment?"