I saw him ignore them

"Damon stop it...Damon please stop it," I said trying to pull Damon back from Lucas.

"Angel get away from me or else you'll regret it."

He pushed me away, but I still didn't want to go away. I knew that Damon couldn't ever be cool headed, he couldn't ever stop and think for a moment. I had to act. There was no time for waiting. Luckily, Matt ran from the other side of the hall and as always he was the one to get between these two.

"If you come close to Bailey one more time, I swear to God that I'll kill you. But before that I'll cut your hands," Damon said punching Lucas after every word.

"I know that at the end she's gonna be with me. She still loves me, you just don't want to believe it," answered Lucas punching him back.

Lucas has always had a talisman-like thing hanging from his pants. It was YinYang composed of those two parts separately and I saw that Yin fell to the floor, but they didn't notice it.

Matt came between them and started pushing those 2 into opposite directions. Then other's saw the fight and Julian ran towards Damon and started pulling him back from Lucas. Owen went to Lucas and started holding Lucas back with Matt.

"Let me go Julian, LET ME GO!" screamed Damon.

"Calm down bro, you won't solve the problem like this. Calm down. Don't ruin this day for yourself and your girlfriend. We'll just make him leave and the problem will be solved."

Damon was standing there and he finally calmed down a little bit.

"Thank you Julian, he wouldn't listen to me. At least he listened to you."

"No problem," he said leaving Damon's side.

He went to talk to Lucas and started convincing him to leave. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but I saw that at some point Julian grabbed Lucas' collar and was saying something in an angry tone. Lucas looked at me for a second showing his disgusting smirk and then told Julian that he would leave. He mouthed me a "this is not over", winked at me and then left.

Damon saw that and wanted to start a fight again when I, knowing him pretty well already, caught his arm stopping him from moving.

"Don't even think about ruining this day AGAIN!" I said stopping him with my eyes too.

Lucas left and not knowing what to do without him Jenna left too.

Damon noticed the talisman and lifted it off the floor. It was weird that he put it into his pocket, maybe he wanted to give it himself for me not to do it instead of him because for that I had to meet Lucas once again. I hope he wouldn't use this as an opportunity to meet with him and have another fight.

Finally the atmosphere got back to normal and nothing else happened until the end of the party. All of us went home and started kind of analyzing and passing through ourselves the events of the day.

Even though some bad things happened, I was in a pretty good mood. I was extremely happy that Damon finally opened up to me and decided to trust me. It meant a lot to me and our connection, our bond became strong. I think that to be able to love a person completely you have to see all of their sides without exception. And if you love someone or if someone loves you knowing all the sides, then THAT can be called true love.

I had some assignments to take care of for tomorrow, but I decided to do them during my break and just be in a good mood right now, without thinking about anything else than Damon and our day.

When I went downstairs I saw Shay sitting on the couch sadly looking out of the window.

"Shay?" I called her, but she didn't hear me. She was so lost in her thoughts that no matter how many times I called her she wouldn't notice me at all. She only turned her head when I touched her shoulder.