I almost kissed him

"What's with your reaction?" He asked looking at me with a surprised facial expression.

"What's with it?" I said not understanding what his problem was.

"You just said 'not again' and that's not what the girls say when they are stuck with me in the same place."

"Look, I know you're not smart, but I thought that you would've or maybe could've understood by now that I'm not one of those girls and I don't enjoy your company at all."

"And why's that? I really don't understand why you hate me that much."

"You know I thought you would be more interested in how we got stuck in this classroom rather than why I hate you so much. And to answer your question, there are a lot of reasons why. I don't even know where to start okay?" I said going towards one of the chairs to sit down.

"Well, my hypothesis is that when YOU bumped into me,when YOU fell on me and when because of YOU we couldn't be seen, the professor closed the door thinking there was no one in the room."

"A couple of seconds ago you asked me something, right? You wanted to know why I hated you so much. So, I'm ready to give you an answer. One of the million reasons why I hate you is that you always put the blame on somebody else when you know you were wrong equally. I didn't just fall on you because I wanted, it just happened because you were standing right behind me." I said feeling that my heart could burst of anger any minute.

I saw that after my words he changed his facial expression. It felt...in someway...sad?

"You too? You think of me that way too?"

What did that 'too' mean? Did anybody else think that way too? But who?I saw that at that moment he was completely serious and you couldn't even see a little smirk, or smile or something else. I didn't answer at first thinking that it could hurt him, but remembering how he hurt me in the past made me say whatever I wanted to.

"Yes, that's what I think about you. In this situation I can't say that I am wrong as it happened so fast. The other day you came late to the Music & Literature class blaming it on the 'important' thing that you had to take care of. Oh, and believe me I know what that 'important' thing was and, honestly, it wasn't important in my opinion. That's what blaming someone or something else is."

"I didn't ask for your opinion angel. Whom I kiss and when is none of your goddamn business. Also, don't act like you know me."

Believe me, I do know you, but you won't know about that, as being hurt once was more than enough for me.

"I'm not an angel, you demon stop calling me that, I have a name. By the way, I could care less about who you're kissing, when and why. You were asking me why I am rude, but that's what you're doing right now."

"You know what? I don't even want to talk to you anymore! Let's just shut up and not talk to each other until finally someone notices us and we could get as far away from each other as possible."

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

We were sitting in silence. I was sitting on one of the chairs and he was sitting on another one. But the important is that we sat in a way that we wouldn't have to face each other. I was so angry with myself. I had to take my charger from home and charge it at the cafeteria when I had time. Every time my phone dies something happens and I get stuck with this idiot. But maybe he has a phone? I knew that breaking this silence would be very difficult, as we decided not to talk to each other and we literally fought. So, good luck to me.

"Hey demon."

He didn't answer. Oh, so he's not gonna talk to me now?

"Demon."

He still isn't going to answer, is he? I was so pissed at him now. I turned my head to see what was he doing and I saw that he put his head on his arm, which was on the table and wasn't moving. I got up from the chair to go and check what was that idiot doing. Guess what? He was sleeping.

How can this situation happen again and again to me? How can he even sleep in this situation.

I sat in front of him and my thoughts went far away.

I went back to the days when I was little. I went back to my childhood, to OUR childhood. Maybe you'll think that I'm not that old even now, to think of my childhood as something so far away, but the presence of something, actually someone made my childhood colorful. But then one day that person decided that my life is colorful enough for him to take the colors and leave it as pale as it was before.

A tear slipped down my cheek.

"Like what you see?" This was the sentence that immediately made me come back to reality. Damon opened his eyes and was looking at me with an amused expression. I wiped my tear away not wanting him see it.

"And you were saying that you're not one of those girls who enjoy my presence." He said happily as if he won a battle. I smiled sadly wanting to answer with something smart, but I couldn't come up with anything at the moment.

"Wait, are you crying?

"No." I said getting up from the chair. I wanted to leave his side, when he took my arm and spun me around. My back hit the wall behind me and now he was standing in front of me holding my arm looking at me with a serious face.

"It hurts," I said being unable to say anything else. He didn't let go of my arm.

"Then answer my question honestly. Were you crying?"

"No," I said once again. I couldn't tell him the truth. If I admitted that I cried he would want to know the reason and I couldn't tell him that I cried because he didn't recognize me, which hurt me more than what he did in the past.

"You're lying," He said still holding my hand and pressing my back to the wall.

He was looking at me with these mesmerising chocolate eyes so intensely that I couldn't bare that glare anymore. I turned my face away, but he brought my face back with his other hand.

"Look at me," he said softly. And that was enough for my heart to remember the old feelings again. No, I can't look at him. I just can't! If I do, I will certainly fall for him like I did in the past. No! No, I can't let that happen once again. No, Damon. If I let that happen, I know that it's gonna hurt even more now when we're adults. In the past he was innocent, but right now he isn't he's anything BUT innocent.

He didn't let me look away when I tried to and his face was getting closer and closer. When doing that he was looking me straight into the eyes.

He came closer and closer and suddenly the door opened.

"Bailey?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello everyone 👋🏻 🤪 How have you been guys? Here's another chapter for you😊I hope you like it🧡please vote( ⭐️ )for it and also please comment I want to know what you think about it 😉Love yaaaaaaaaaa🤗

Published on 28.06.18

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad