I see another heart break

I'm wondering if mom knows that Shay's coming to visit me. Recently she's been so busy that she hasn't even called me, she was just texting me every day to know how I was doing. Sometimes I kinda miss her. While I was thinking about her she texted me that she was the one to "send" Shay to me, so that I don't feel lonely, but that was such a bad decision.

It's not like I don't like Shay, but we're so different and we've always been. I was just a normal girl, while she was always that girly girl who was constantly inventing a new hairstyle for every day and putting tons of make up to simply go to school. And of course, all the boys loved her because of her extroverted and flirty character, while I was in the shadow.

Don't get me wrong, I was feeling comfortable in the shadow, before some things happened, but we're too different to live together. Whatever, I'm not gonna think about it for now, I still have two days to think about that.

I went home, made some tea waiting for Meggy to come. I decided that I could do a little bit of homework before she comes, because I doubt that I'll be able to do it after following Damon. I tried really hard to concentrate on the homework, though my thoughts wouldn't let me do that. Just when I finally was able to concentrate I heard the knock on the door.

"Hellooo beauty," I said opening the door.

"Hey Bay," she said forcing her sad eyes to smile.

I hugged her feeling that she really needed that at the moment.

"What's happening to you sweetie? Why are you sad? Okay, let's start slowly. Do you want some tea?"

"Do you by any chance have hot chocolate?"

"Of course I do, wait a sec and I'll make you one. Do you want to start telling me what happened while I'm making you the chocolate?"

"Sure," she answered coming to the kitchen.

"Listen, let's just start from the beginning. The other day when you texted me that there was a chance that he might like you to I was dancing the happy dance, but what happened then? How did you even get to kissing Julian?"

"OMG wow! Wait Bailey, now I have sooo many questions to YOU. Before I answer your questions, what's the happy dance ? Also, the most important question is how do you know that...well...Julian and I...we kissed?"

"Okay, here's the happy dance, but I'm only showing this to you for the last time, because SOMEONE told me that I'm not talented enough," I said and started dancing like no one was watching, except for there actually was someone watching me.

"Uhm, I'm speechless. It wasn't that bad actually."

"Thanks. See? At least you're not saying that I'm hopeless. Whatever, going to the next question. Damon and I were at the park when you guys were kissing. That's how we saw you. Your turn. Take this chocolate and let's go back to the living room."

We sat on the couch and I was waiting for the story that I think was gonna shock me pretty hard.

"Well, I think you know that Matt and I were having lunch together and I actually I thought that it was my chance to, you know, try and simply talk to him. We sat there together and all the feelings I had towards him and that I've hidden for so long, just erupted like a volcano."

"You mean you told him you liked him?"

"No, of course I didn't and I think that I won't ever do that. I don't have the courage or the confidence to do that. We talked about this and that and I realized something very important; I didn't like him just because of his appearance or positive character. I liked every word that was coming out of his mouth, I liked every idea and I felt like what was happening was special. Well, looking back I think it was just my interpretation of the situation, but...I thought that...that maybe...maybe he could like me."

"Wait Meggy, but he didn't do anything to kind of initiate that thought in you, did he? I mean he didn't send you some mixed signals or something, right?" I said wanting to believe that it was just her wrong interpretation of the situation.

"At some point I think he became comfortable with me too and it made me feel so great. You know that I'm a shy person and with him it was even more horrible, but this time I just felt comfortable too. He started talking to me about his ex and how he missed spending time with her and not wanting that even myself, I started comforting him, telling him that she would call him, she would come back. Then, part of me forgot that I had to hide my feelings and started comforting him with compliments, aka my thoughts about him. I told him that he was an incredible human being and that even if she didn't call, she was the one to lose something."

"Oh Megs..." was the only thing I could say at that moment.

"I told him that every girl would dream about having him by their sides and maybe under the influence of those compliments he hugged me. After that hug, he looked me into the eyes and put his hand on my cheek. What was I supposed to do?"

"Please don't tell me you-"

"I kissed him. Yes Bailey, I kissed him. Seriously what's the matter with me? In the past I couldn't even imagine myself kissing him on the cheek, but then here I was kissing him on the lips in the school cafeteria. I didn't want to do that Bailey."

Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She kissed the guy she has been in love with for so long, but instead of being the happiest person in the world she was sad and crying. Why is love so complicated? Why?

I came closer to her and started wiping her tears.

"It's okay darling. You're in love with him. You can't do anything about it right now."

"No! I can and I will! Do you know how heartbroken I was when even after the kiss there wasn't a chance for me in his eyes. Even after the kiss...that stupid thing I did...he still picked up his phone and called his ex, in front of me. Of course, I told him that the kiss was accidental, I was lost in my thoughts and other unbelievable stuff, but he didn't care at least that much to know that I was lying. So I'm done with him. I want to be with Julian now. I mean for now. With him I don't feel that heartbroken."

What a day full of heartbreaks.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Aaaand ladies and gentlemen I am officially baaack🥳🥳🥳🥳thank you for waiting for me😍😍😍I'm eternally grateful for that

Here's a little sad chapter, but I hope you like the beginning of this strong and supportive friendship🤗

Btw who's your fav character out of all?

As I'm done with the semester I'll be updating faster so please be active and inspire me with your votes and comments🤩🤩🤩🤩Love u guys enjoy

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad

Follow my quotes account on Instagram
@loveorrunaway

Published 15.12.19