I didn't want to believe that this happened again

He broke the kiss for a second and that's when we came back to reality. 

"Can we uninvite others? I feel so good here, with you..." Damon whispered in my ear and I started laughing.

"No no no, we can't honey. But don't worry, we'll have the opportunity to be alone," I winked at him.

"Well...if you say so my lady..." he moved his eyebrows a couple of times.

"Oh by the way did you do what I asked you to?"

"Do? What do you mean? What did I have to do?

I slightly hit him with my elbow knowing that he was just making fun of me to get an interesting reaction and a weird facial expression.

"Come on Damon, be serious. Did you or did you not tell Elijah to wait before the entrance with his eyes closed with a cloth?"

"Okay I did tell him, but he said that he wasn't going to cover his eyes with a cloth, he didn't get why he had to do it anyway."

"You know what? You're so bad at convincing people. Moreover, you're terrible at it! Now he'll know who's going to wait for him," I said looking away pissed.

"Angel, listen, he would know who he was waiting for sooner or later. Also, what's the meaning of his covering the eyes if your cousin's going to do it anyway? Don't panic and don't get pissed. At least not today, everything will go as planned," he said in a very comforting voice and hugged me after finishing the sentence.

"Okay okay, I'll trust you on that. I have to go now Damon, I really need to fix my makeup or everybody's gonna tease me so much," I said leaving to the bathroom before we could realize our cupid's plan.

"Don't fix it baby, maybe they will get the hint and go back home? We could party together then," he said flirting with me with his eyes, but this time it was already in vain, as that certainly wasn't gonna happen.

"Bye baby," I said turning my back to him and then stopped because I remembered that there was something else that I wanted to discuss, "Grumpy Angel? Really?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Why did you write Grumpy Angel in the invitation? When have I ever been grumpy?"

"You're being grumpy now. Also, your grumpiness is sexy. Plus, you know that I'm the better one in our couple," he said laughing at me.

"I'm just letting this slide because you've been the best boyfriend until a couple of minutes ago," I said in a both angry and kind tone.

I went to the bathroom, fixed my makeup and immediately got a call from Shay. She was already here. So I did the final touch ups and was ready to start the party. Before going downstairs I winked at and he mouthed me that Elijah is almost here and everything is under control.

I went downstairs, met Shay and covered her eyes with a cloth.

"You look stunning sister," I said slowly covering her eyes.

She was wearing a beautiful beige strapless dress, which was elegantly hugging her body. The dress was in such a gorgeous contrast with her honey skin. She was wearing almost no makeup and actually didn't even need to do it, because her features were naturally beautiful. Her long black hair was slightly curled with an iron.

That's when the interesting part was going to start ladies and gentlemen. I led her upstairs to the hall. When I opened the door to the hall and led her in, I saw that Elijah hasn't covered his eyes. Oh Damon, I told you that you can't convince people. He really doesn't have the talent to do it. Oh whatever.