I didn't know they knew each other

The alarm started going crazy for the third time and I understood that it was time for me to wake up and there was no way out of that situation. Today I didn't get enough sleep, which was, of course, my fault and that's why I couldn't wake up now.

Despite that I was pretty happy to be going to the university. Remember how I told you I loved going to the university? Now I loved it even more, because I was going to see my boyfriend and even have a class with him. I got up and wanted to go to the bathroom, but then I accidentally saw my reflection in the mirror.

"Holy God! What has happened to your face Bailey?" I screamed so loud that I thought Shay was going to kill me for waking her up.

It feels like three hundred cows have sat on it one after another and then somebody put me on an electric chair. Who would've thought that sleeping for 4 hours could do all of THIS to me? Okay, let's hope that working on my appearance for a couple of minutes will solve this problem a little bit. I really hope that the concealer will be able to make my dark circles disappear.

I decided not to look in the mirror anymore or I would even reconsider going to the university today. I texted Meggy to see how she was and whether she was already in the university or not. I put my phone on the bed and finally went to the bathroom.

After I was done with the "bathroom affairs" I came back to my room. I wanted to think about what to do with my hair, but then I heard that my phone was vibrating. When I took it in my hand, I saw that the buzzing stopped and the 12 missed calls from Damon caught my attention. I called him back my heart beating really quickly thinking that maybe something happened or there was something urgent.

"Angel? Where have you been?"

"In the shower. Did something happen? You called me 12 times," I said in a nervous voice. 

"Mmm in the shower, that gives freedom to my imagination," he said in a low voice and I could even hear his smirk through the phone.

"Damon! Come on answer my question. Did something happen?"

"Oh, right, nothing much. Just wanted to tell you that our party is today. The party's at 8, but be here at 7 so we can take care of the last preparations," he said in a very calm voice, as if it was nothing special and no preparation was needed.

I had so many questions that I didn't say anything. I couldn't speak.

"Angel? You still here?"

"Uhm yeah yeah, but I'm just speechless. Well, I mean, I didn't know that the party would be today. How did you prepare all of that alone?"

"Angel wait wait wait. First of all, who said I did it alone? Ma guys helped me! Also, you still have time after your classes to do whatever you have to do. Your boyfriend already did the rest of the preparations."

"Wow, you're awesome. When did you even do that? We said good night to each other and then you were asleep and today the day has just begun," I said looking at myself in the mirror once again.

Look at me standing hear half-alive after doing one assignment. Moreover, I wasn't even ready yet, while he did all the preparations and was already at the university. How cool's that?

"Well babe, you finally realized that I was awesome. I thought you never would. Anyway, see ya in a couple of hours, go ahead and dry yourself, while I think about you who just came out of the shower," he said whispering the last part of the sentence so that none of the people around him would hear it.

"Okay baby, mwah," I send him kisses through the phone before actually putting them on his cheeks and lips.

I tried to keep calm while talking to him on the phone, but who was I kidding? I wasn't calm at all. Look at the chaos on my face and on my head! How can I even think of going to a party, let go my own party? Okay okay, I know that Shay's here and she'll help me for sure. Calm down Bailey, calm down.